LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Raye called a Good Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We threw deep, we ran the ball off-tackle, and we scored on a few 80+ yard drives. The play calling definitely had a different feel to it this game, are we going to see more of this or is it gonna go back to running the ball up the middle and punting?
Not the first two series. And he left too much time on the clock after the big Vernon Davis play.
only thing i didn't like was the wildcat call in the first qtr on a 3rd and 3 or 4...get in the I and ram it down there throats...
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=145867

Originally posted by mrizvi66:
only thing i didn't like was the wildcat call in the first qtr on a 3rd and 3 or 4...get in the I and ram it down there throats...

That's for sure, they should just scrap wildcat altogether.
Perfect - no! But I feel it was his best game to date.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
We threw deep, we ran the ball off-tackle, and we scored on a few 80+ yard drives. The play calling definitely had a different feel to it this game, are we going to see more of this or is it gonna go back to running the ball up the middle and punting?

agreed. hope he keeps it up. be interesting to see how he calls vs his former team and home field.
He called one of his better games. Beside the one delay of game I think that he got the call out on time and Alex had AMPLE amount of time to get his reads in. As I have said, the line will make us or break us and judging buy the game they played against the Saints I see them performing well in the coming weeks. Even though the last time they played away they lost their composure I think they will learn from it and do well against the Chiefs. I hope Gore Continues to do well. It seemed like he was going to have a couple of long bursts but he did something better in my mind. He consistently ran the ball well for gains of 6-10 yards. Witch in turn, gives Smith manageable 3rd downs and 2nd downs. The offense in whole had an amazing game in my mind. The last time that the niners had a really good run game and a really good passing game at the same time was our home opener against the rams in 2006. If the niners continue to do what they are doing we will have a pretty darn good season in my mind.
Share 49ersWebzone