There are 169 users in the forums

Happy, But Sad!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm happy we should up and should out I really like what I saw last night minus the 4 turnovers. I really thing we should the world we are close to being back I just wish we weren't 0-2. But somebody has to start 0-2 then go on to the playoffs good thing we are only one game behind in the West. I can't wait to see the niners play again minus all the turnover that really is killing us.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Yeah, the problem is that we got a couple road games coming up, 10 AM start. Normally we don't play very well in this situation, so let's see if we can build upon this MNF moral victory. If not, season is done. You're looking at possibly an 0-4 start. I think if we win either one of these games and end up 1-3, we'll be fine, believe it or not. Just look at the schedule. After the Atlanta game, we get Philadelphia (Sunday night) and Oakland at home. That makes us 3-3. Then we go to Carolina (rookie QB), which is another very winnable game. Following that, we go to London and play the Broncos, which is listed as a home game. From what I hear, there's lot of 49ers fans over there, so it could very well feel like a home game. Then you get a couple seemingly easy home games (Rams and Bucs). Even with an 0-3 start, it seems likely that we'll end up at least 6-4 going into the Arizona Monday night game. It's too early to tell, but being 0-2 isn't the end of the world just yet. Lose the next 2 road games though and it's pretty much over.

[ Edited by B650 on Sep 21, 2010 at 06:01:02 ]
Share 49ersWebzone