LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

[Video] Our last scoring drive.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obHhsNhvW0g
Enjoy. I'll make another HTL vid when we win in KC this Sunday.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Nice, thanks. Damn...if only Ziegler didn't go out of bounds.
Originally posted by B650:
Nice, thanks. Damn...if only Ziegler didn't go out of bounds.

any one of those previous plays. They go down inbounds, we go into OT. But then again, we had no time outs, so everything was to the sidelines. I knew 1:19 was way too much time to give to the Saints.
  • Jiks
Sorry to bring Alex up, but if you watch how he takes command of the huddle it's impressive. He's calling out blitzes, he's staying in the pocket, he's feeling pressure, he's using his legs while keeping his head downfield, he's accurate. All this has been questioned in his past. I think he showed a little of this via first quarter in Seattle, and he showed it most of the game tonight. It's vast improvement from last season and this is what excites me(has me drinking the moral Kool-aid). I think this offense still has a vast amount of un-tapped potential and just to see it somewhat coming together for the first time excites me. Not to mention the play of the Oline was spectacular and the run game was what it should be. Nice to see a balance for once.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Sorry to bring Alex up, but if you watch how he takes command of the huddle it's impressive. He's calling out blitzes, he's staying in the pocket, he's feeling pressure, he's using his legs while keeping his head downfield, he's accurate. All this has been questioned in his past. I think he showed a little of this via first quarter in Seattle, and he showed it most of the game tonight. It's vast improvement from last season and this is what excites me(has me drinking the moral Kool-aid). I think this offense still has a vast amount of un-tapped potential and just to see it somewhat coming together for the first time excites me. Not to mention the play of the Oline was spectacular and the run game was what it should be. Nice to see a balance for once.

• Jiks
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

• TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Don't forget about the wings man.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Jimmy Raye call more running plays for Alex, the dude is pretty fast. He needs to become more a scrambler.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
DAMN!! Being There you don't realize how LOUD the crowd was till I watched this video..
needed to leave time on the clock in case the 2 pt try failed so we could go for onside kick and fg drive

cool, thanks for making that man. its a great drive to watch, although bittersweet.

the thing that impressed me the most re-watching it was the awareness Smith showed in reading the defense and making calls and adjustments at the line. That is just something we haven't seen enough from him.

Another thing I noticed, and its a little thing, but not only was Crabtree pleading the case for the 2pt conversion, he was also the first player to run up to Gore after the TD--and he was throwing a pretty good block on that play. Not sure how anyone doesn't think he's a team player.

oh, and LOL at "Alex Lightyear".
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Smith was a bad ass on this drive
Originally posted by znk916:
needed to leave time on the clock in case the 2 pt try failed so we could go for onside kick and fg drive

makes sense to me.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
cool, thanks for making that man. its a great drive to watch, although bittersweet.

the thing that impressed me the most re-watching it was the awareness Smith showed in reading the defense and making calls and adjustments at the line. That is just something we haven't seen enough from him.

Another thing I noticed, and its a little thing, but not only was Crabtree pleading the case for the 2pt conversion, he was also the first player to run up to Gore after the TD--and he was throwing a pretty good block on that play. Not sure how anyone doesn't think he's a team player.

On the play where Morgan caught the ball on the sidelines crabtree was right there cheering as well. He didnt act like a diva last night even after only catching one ball

We need to get the ball to him more often though
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

On the play where Morgan caught the ball on the sidelines crabtree was right there cheering as well. He didnt act like a diva last night even after only catching one ball

We need to get the ball to him more often though

agree x ten billion. he's gonna have a breakout game at some point this year, and we're gonna destroy some suckers.
Share 49ersWebzone