Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
LOL

He's right. We just shot ourselves in the foot too many times.

Soooo....

since we shot ourselves four times, does that mean we have four feet?!

Nope. We shot the same foot over and over again. We have 6 days to let it heal.

two losses, kansas city is gonna get raped.

like 24-7.. niners are going to be pissed.

Cosigned. I think this team is going to come out and kick ass. They finally got their communication problems fixed, they got better play calling, they know what they can do, they're going to be pissed. I think we're going to play really well, yeah Arrowhead is loud but now we'll be able to get our plays out faster and we played better against a way better team. TIME TO GET SOME WINS, WOOHOO!!!!

in a way these 1st two games can actually be productive...arrowhead is loud but no way as loud as qwest. atl is high-powered...would u say more than saints? ya hurrin me?

The ATL game worries me. They're a good team and they whooped our ass last year. This year we look like we should be better but still. We have to win some of these tougher games now. Mainly worried because it's on the road and stuff. The KC game though, we need to go in there and kick ass from the 1st snap to the time the clock hits zero. A 2-2 start would be nice. Whoever made the schedule was a jackass by puting our first 3/4 games on the road.

Patrick Willis whooping ass.
LOL

Soooo....

Cosigned. I think this team is going to come out and kick ass. They finally got their communication problems fixed, they got better play calling, they know what they can do, they're going to be pissed. I think we're going to play really well, yeah Arrowhead is loud but now we'll be able to get our plays out faster and we played better against a way better team. TIME TO GET SOME WINS, WOOHOO!!!!

in a way these 1st two games can actually be productive...arrowhead is loud but no way as loud as qwest. atl is high-powered...would u say more than saints? ya hurrin me?

ya i think we go into arrowhead and destroy the lucky ass chiefs and then go to ATL and pay those b*****ds back for the last time we played them when they annihilated us. people are saying were gonna lose that game but i dont see it. if we kept new orleans in check with brees and all those weapons no way matt ryan will burn us. our defense played lights out, special teams will hopefully improve by that game and our young offense will continue to grow together and rally around smith. he will only get better and better if they keep getting the plays in on time. i see a bright future and i still say 10-6 or 11-5 is what they end up with this year.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
LOL

Soooo....

ya i think we go into arrowhead and destroy the lucky ass chiefs and then go to ATL and pay those b*****ds back for the last time we played them when they annihilated us. people are saying were gonna lose that game but i dont see it. if we kept new orleans in check with brees and all those weapons no way matt ryan will burn us. our defense played lights out, special teams will hopefully improve by that game and our young offense will continue to grow together and rally around smith. he will only get better and better if they keep getting the plays in on time. i see a bright future and i still say 10-6 or 11-5 is what they end up with this year.

the wind played a key role in the lack of success for Brees.
Gore has so much heart. He fights every down with or without the ball. He was right, we man handled the Saints D. No excuses, we lost the turnover battle, a few key mistakes at key times. Props to the 49ers O and D.
Originally posted by skynet907:
LOL

Soooo....

alex had the same wind dude and he played great. this wouldve been a niners blowout with a few less turnovers, delanie's hurt right there 5 yards outside the endzone. and the muffed punt hurt too. but the QB play was good on both sides, we just limited what brees could do with our defense taking away the big plays except for that last long throw to colston/meachem?
LOL

Soooo....

I thought we ran the ball down their throats and kept him on the sideline? The wind? Really? Guess the wind deserves a contact extension...Smith threw for 275 in the same wind.....
LOL

Soooo....

alex had the same wind dude and he played great. this wouldve been a niners blowout with a few less turnovers, delanie's hurt right there 5 yards outside the endzone. and the muffed punt hurt too. but the QB play was good on both sides, we just limited what brees could do with our defense taking away the big plays except for that last long throw to colston/meachem?

sounds like a bunch of exdrewses.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
LOL

Soooo....

sounds like a bunch of exdrewses.

hahahahaha the wind was nice to alex, poor drew had to deal with the angry wind i guess...
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
In the end it's another loss. No excuse for coughing up the football and giving points away. When will this team get an experienced return man. I can't remember the last time we had someone who could hold onto the ball and advance it at the same time. John York must be making his collect calls to Vinny Sutherland by now.

We did. We traded for Ted Ginn, drafted Kyle Williams, and signed Leroy Vann. All had experience. 2 of them are hurt and Vann didn't work out.

I hate any loss, but losing at the end on a FG is one of the worst.
haha i love frank!
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Gore has so much heart. He fights every down with or without the ball. He was right, we man handled the Saints D. No excuses, we lost the turnover battle, a few key mistakes at key times. Props to the 49ers O and D.

does delanie have a fumbling problem?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
The video of his interview
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
~ Yes.
~ We beat ourselves as usual.

But this is a trend with this team and it doesn't matter now. It's a "L."

True. The Niners whooped their own asses even more than the Saints in that game.
Share 49ersWebzone