There are 183 users in the forums

Just got back from the game...wow!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9r4lf
I have been going for the past 25 years. This was the LOUDEST I have ever heard the stadium. What an amazing game! I lost my voice. The worst part was the Saints fans...man they are annoying. Like 30 years of wearing bags on their heads came to a head tonight. Just in my section, there were 4 fights with probably 5 additional altercations. I had beer spilled down my neck and kicked by an old lady.

Memo to 9r fans- PLEASE come to the game, or DON'T sell you f'n ticket to the other team!

9r4lf
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
I have been going for the past 25 years. This was the LOUDEST I have ever heard the stadium. What an amazing game! I lost my voice. The worst part was the Saints fans...man they are annoying. Like 30 years of wearing bags on their heads came to a head tonight. Just in my section, there were 4 fights with probably 5 additional altercations. I had beer spilled down my neck and kicked by an old lady.

Memo to 9r fans- PLEASE come to the game, or DON'T sell you f'n ticket to the other team!

9r4lf

THANK GOD everytime i go its f**king so quiet i can hear a pin drop. I lose my voice every time i go win or lose and gonna go all out this year for the raiders game face paint and all. god what a game for u to be at too bad we lost game of the year for the NFL so far.
Originally posted by 9r4lf:

9r4lf

Buy the tickets of the games I can not go to..otherwise I'll keep ebaying them.
Share 49ersWebzone