There are 202 users in the forums

I LOVE IT!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Everyone in our division will lose to NO
we should have blown them out.......but hopefully we get these miscues outta the way early and avoid the yearly 6 game losing streak.

also bowman loked good as well as our D

smith did better then i expected, i didnt think he would have more yards than brees
Originally posted by TFSP:
muthafuka,

muthafukas.

loud azz stadium .

HEAD 'MUTHAFUKING' COACH,

great, another filipino who thinks he's black - let alone a fan.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by NattoNiner:
muthafuka,

muthafukas.

loud azz stadium .

UM, OK...but just like your other posts, you ignorant crap catcher, you have no idea...
I love it. It was a great game.
I love it. Alex Smith played his best game as a 9er. Hopefully this is just the beginning.
I love it. All our starting skill players caught at least one pass.
I love it. Our defense played a great game against the best offense in the league.
I hate that we had 4 turn overs.
I hate that we f**king lost.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by NattoNiner:
muthafuka,

muthafukas.

loud azz stadium .

Now my wife is Pinay...
  • TFSP
Originally posted by father49er:
I love it. It was a great game.
I love it. Alex Smith played his best game as a 9er. Hopefully this is just the beginning.
I love it. All our starting skill players caught at least one pass.
I love it. Our defense played a great game against the best offense in the league.
I hate that we had 4 turn overs.
I hate that we f**king lost.

You right! BUT, as I posted a recent post just hoping our TEAM would play to what we wish for. They were close. I'll take that...
OH AND ALEX SMITH, I WILL CONTINUE (TO USE YOU ON MADDEN)

I'm on franchise year 4 and I drafted a QB after the first season. He's rated 93 now. I'll pass on Alex Smith in Madden. LOL.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by 49erRider:
OH AND ALEX SMITH, I WILL CONTINUE (TO USE YOU ON MADDEN)

I'm on franchise year 4 and I drafted a QB after the first season. He's rated 93 now. I'll pass on Alex Smith in Madden. LOL.

You just don't know how to use ASmith...naw anyway I'm just glad we didn't get blown away. We shown that we can play with the best, with our Coach. WHO MANY DON'T LIKE....
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
WE HAD A DELAY OF GAME PENALTY AFTER A TV TIMEOUT AND HAD TO TAKE A DEFENSIVE TIMEOUT AFTER THE SAINTS TOOK AN OFFENSIVE TIMEOUT.

That was the first time they did something right. The Saints had changed to passing personnel so the 49ers had to take a timeout to counter. That is exactly when you are supposed to use those timeouts.

howbout the delay of game pen...wonderin if it goes back to the raye>johnson>smith fiasco or if it was those gremlins sabotaging our headsets again...damn them t'hell

• Ang
  • Hall of Fame
To all you fans that think we still got problems, you need to re-watch the game. For us to have over 400yrds and give up 4, muthafuka, I said 4 turnovers, and their winning field goal was partially tipped, YOU STILL THINK WE GOT PROBLEMS?

Please jump ship, you spoiled muthafukas. This was the type of game we were supposed to play. You minus 2 of the 4 turnovers, and WE WIN. Wait until we have Heitmann back, and Bass moves to RG.

This was a great game. I will continue to BLEED RED AND GOLD, OH AND ALEX SMITH, I WILL CONTINUE (TO USE YOU ON MADDEN) TO WISH YOU LUCK ON OUR TEAM.

We can win the next 5 games based on the way we played tonight. I love it! Man, talk about a step up from previous years.

Ok, so we go to another loud azz stadium next week in KC. This is a must win. Now if we don't win this game, then we have to begin stressing. If your stressing now, go make love or smoke some weed.

I'm glad that I'm witnessing a new seed being planted by Coach Sing. Oh wait, for those that don't wont Coach Sing to be the HEAD 'MUTHAFUKING' COACH, eat crow s**t, throw it up, stuff it in a condom, then stuff it where the sun don't shine. He's not going NO WHERE.

(MOD's, if you want to lock or delete this post, more power to you .)

Share 49ersWebzone