LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Does anybody else think...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not that it really matters that much, but i just think its interesting...before mcdonald got a touch on that final FG, it looked like it was pulled..impossible to ever know the answer for real

Could we have tipped in the winning FG?
mattbarrows Ray McDonald says he got his left hand on the ball and thought he had blocked Garrett Hartley"s game winner.
Originally posted by superman49er:
Not that it really matters that much, but i just think its interesting...before mcdonald got a touch on that final FG, it looked like it was pulled..impossible to ever know the answer for real

Arguing the physics of how a weirdly-shaped ball will travel sounds extremely painful to try and comprehend.

I'm just gonna say... it's possible we tipped it in.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by superman49er:

Arguing the physics of how a weirdly-shaped ball will travel sounds extremely painful to try and comprehend.

I'm just gonna say... it's possible we tipped it in.

I'll give it go... I think that kick goes in without the tip anyway. It looked like he just got the tiniest little piece of it and only re-routed it a couple of yards.
It looked like the ball brushed his arm. Thats why it didnt slow down. Just a split sec faster and that ball is blocked and we go into OT
mcdonald is the guy that blocked 2 last year, correct?
Share 49ersWebzone