LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

TO ALL YOU SUPPOSED FANS THAT SAID WE WOULD GET ROUTED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Though I hoped for a WIN, I expected a loss. However, win or lose I KNEW the 9ers would play F-ysical. We almost pulled out a W despite stupid plays. The first four weeks of the schedule are hard games but the schedule softens up. I still expect playoffs this year, a strong showing and maybe a win. Next year we contend for ring number 6.

Go niners!!!!!!!

• Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Shut your traps now. I KNOW we didnt win and a loss is still a loss but all you supposed fans had NO NONE NADA faith in our team at all after one freaking game in the season. Alex was a beast this game and Willis is getting better and we do need to improve a lot still in time management, red zone scoring and more Pressure on D but we played our asses off and showed we are a better team than people thought. GO root for your raiders you haters and get off our team fan roster and oh yeah Suck it lol. Niners made me proud today even after a loss.

we lost dude, and you have it wrong; Willis was a beast, alex played better. you're acting like if we won.

It was a great game....
Im not just hope people open their eyes and stop acting like this team is the old school bucs or some high school team its really sad and annoying coming from our supposed fans.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Shut your traps now. I KNOW we didnt win and a loss is still a loss but all you supposed fans had NO NONE NADA faith in our team at all after one freaking game in the season. Alex was a beast this game and Willis is getting better and we do need to improve a lot still in time management, red zone scoring and more Pressure on D but we played our asses off and showed we are a better team than people thought. GO root for your raiders you haters and get off our team fan roster and oh yeah Suck it lol. Niners made me proud today even after a loss.

we lost dude, and you have it wrong; Willis was a beast, alex played better. you're acting like if we won.

It was a great game....
Im not just hope people open their eyes and stop acting like this team is the old school bucs or some high school team its really sad and annoying coming from our supposed fans.

It was a great game....

Fly acknowledged Alex played better.

That counts for something.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:

It was a great game....

yes he did
Originally posted by NickSh49:

It was a great game....

Yeah that was kind of a shocker... I think it is a fluke.

It was a great game....

Did you actually say something positive? Good for you!

It was a great game....

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:

It was a great game....

Did you actually say something positive? Good for you!

• Axl49
  • Veteran

It was a great game....

lol
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

hawwwwt, i want
Im so proud of our team!!!!!! we kept up with these F***'s.
All these fake azz fans can't be proud of crap!!!
Read my lips"We Are Getting Better And we will be on top soon" I hate to read all this bulls**t...be a fan through thick and thin.
Share 49ersWebzone