LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 333 users in the forums

Does anybody not see this team going 0-4?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
We're 4-10 on the road under Sing. 0-4 is a strong possibility.
we might stand a chance in the Falcons game. Some thought the Saints was gonna be a blowout. Plus, maybe they go in wanting redemption after that ass kicking last year. I think we can beat the Chiefs if we play with the same intensity
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Um KC is killing on Defense and Special teams

we have an affinity for turning the ball over

right now i;d give us a 25% chance of winning

Not to mention, Cassel killed us last time

Cassel with Patriots > Cassel with Chiefs
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The armband is our edge now, and if we can play tough against the Saints we can handle the Falcons.

EPIC THIS!!

monday night football, home crowd, the goats number tired is much different than hostile loud away stadiums/domes playing at 10 am pt. i know we can play with anyone its the road games and the d**king mistakes that worries me about this team. my heart wants to say 3-2 but reality tells me 2-3 wins against kc and philly IF vick isnt starting

[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Sep 20, 2010 at 23:15:59 ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The armband is our edge now, and if we can play tough against the Saints we can handle the Falcons.

IF they can keep up the intensity! This is one very deflating loss .. to come oh so close!

Most teams play flat after such an intense game!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Not me

I see 14-2

+1
its going to be very difficult to avoid an 0-4 hole. Arrowhead is going to give us the same problems that Seattle gave us. We're going to have to be very disciplined on both sides of the ball. Atlanta is a good team, better than KC, and we're going there as the second of two road games. It is going to be TOUGH to win either of our next two games.

Atlanta is the more important of the two, though, because its a conference game.

I'm very worried about our next two games.
I see two ways the Niners can lose against the Chiefs.

A: They have a massive MNF hangover and play down to the level of the Chiefs.

B: They literally give the game away again with fumbled punts (get well soon, Ted Ginn!) high snaps over the QB's head or tipped passes for interceptions.

You can't keep cutting your own throat without eventually running out of blood. The 49ers learned that the hard way.
lets try lookin at it as if you're sing: we gotta get better

just kiddin.

but f'real you gotta believe the team IS learning and correcting. we seemed to have resolved getting in the calls...know we had one or two issues but far cry from last week.

tipped passes leading to int's are hard to avoid against good defenses...but wball carriers need to protect it especially against d's that train to strip.

sing should concede that while gore is a beast, we aren't exactly built to run his vision of offense and realize by truly utilizing strengths in receivers can lead to a dangerous offense. charge raye to incorporate more vertical game and pay attention to adjustments.

last is again on sing to maintain composure and not let let emotions affect your role in managing the game. players can (as in seattle) lose themselves so it's up to the him to hold them all down.
Share 49ersWebzone