LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Interesting Steve Young thoughts on the offense...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
f**k Young and his comments. Why the hell is he focusing on the consistency of our offense pointing to why we didn't win? He can stand next to Ronnie in a pregame speech to the Saints for all I care. We lost due to dumb ass turnovers and special teams: gave up a big return and the ball.

Speaking of that ball, who the f**k gets that much bad luck on a punt that touches the returner a foot from ou. O bounds and stil sticks? Adams probably said it came down like a golf ball. f**k we got some bad luck. When their returner fumbled, it still bounced perfect enough for him to get it easily.

Just way too much stuff to overcome. Not only did we punt on our first drive, we said, here, have two points to go with it. Fuuuuuck!

When we finally did great things, it was too great like scoring in just over a minute instead of two minutes.

So f**k Young and his comments.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I've been a huge Alex Smith critic and I've pretty much taken every shot you could at him this past week...but...

He played f**king great today. His one mistake was the first INT on the off target pass to Gore.

I think Brees made more bad throws than Smith did.
f**k Young and his comments. Why the hell is he focusing on the consistency of our offense pointing to why we didn't win? He can stand next to Ronnie in a pregame speech to the Saints for all I care. We lost due to dumb ass turnovers and special teams: gave up a big return and the ball.

Speaking of that ball, who the f**k gets that much bad luck on a punt that touches the returner a foot from ou. O bounds and stil sticks? Adams probably said it came down like a golf ball. f**k we got some bad luck. When their returner fumbled, it still bounced perfect enough for him to get it easily.

Just way too much stuff to overcome. Not only did we punt on our first drive, we said, here, have two points to go with it. Fuuuuuck!

When we finally did great things, it was too great like scoring in just over a minute instead of two minutes.

Nobody else is agreeing with you so you had to quote yourself? Nice.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

Failed attempt to edit in the iPhone. There no edit option...webmaster?

Eh I think he's misunderstanding Young's comment. I think Steve was saying our offense should play this well more often because we have the talent, and we only play this well when we get up for a game or our backs are against the wall. Joe is saying that if Steve said the offense is the reason we lost rather than freak accidents, he can be quiet. But I dunno for sure. I agree with Joe about the reason we lost, but I agree with Steve about the TOs and how our offense has the potential to be this prolific all the time.

Failed attempt to edit in the iPhone. There no edit option...webmaster?

Ahh... I see.

Quick! To the Parking Lot and to the Upgrade and Modifications Thread!
Share 49ersWebzone