There are 196 users in the forums

All I have to say to the Saints is....we shall see you in the playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
We haven't even won a game yet. I guess moral victories must really seem better than real ones to some of you guys if you're already talking playoff matchups.
No moral Wins here. Niners showed that they are truly the class of the west. If the niners dont win the west then who does?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Playoffs?
"Playoffs? are you kidding me? Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs? Playoffs?" Lol but yes playoffs my friend somebody has got to win the west. Can you honestly say that any other team in our division could have done what we did tonight?

(Turnovers aside) I'm still not sold that we can play this well in a tough road environment.

Unfortunately the next two weeks are in a tough road environment which could bury us.
whadda.whadda....whadya mean?

THE SAINTS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!!

[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 20, 2010 at 21:29:30 ]
Or F U Reggie, I hope you like your ACL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
We play in the s**tty NFC West. Even is we go 8-8 we win this division
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
We said that last year about the vikings.

boner killer
We can't assume everyone is going to be terrible in the division, all it takes is one surprise decent team, could be arizona or seattle.

BTW, how do you know we'll face the saints? we could make the playoffs and not face them there. All I know is i just took a shot at the guy who opened the anti-moral victory thread, saying i dont know whose claiming moral victory, and then here this poster goes proving me wrong....
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Didnt we send that message to Minnesota last season ? Im sure they're still waiting for us on that one......

dude!!... you are damn joke with us and insult for us.... u are damn a fake 49ers fan!!

Dude! The 49ers are doin good job better than last year.. they can without Battle and Mark Romance!

The Saints didn't win the game, the niners gave it to them. My hat goes off to every player and coach on the sideline of that niners game. They beat the doughters and if they hadn't made 4 turnovers the game would have easily been won. If we do have the good fortune of getting to the playoffs the saints better be prepared. Alex Smith played like Montana out there, with out those unfortunate interceptions he played a darn good football game. GO NINERS!!!!!!

lets win a game first to talk about a playoff ! we are not going to win the next two games on the road if we keep turning the ball over ints & fumbles !
The Saints didn't win the game, the niners gave it to them. My hat goes off to every player and coach on the sideline of that niners game. They beat the doughters and if they hadn't made 4 turnovers the game would have easily been won. If we do have the good fortune of getting to the playoffs the saints better be prepared. Alex Smith played like Montana out there, with out those unfortunate interceptions he played a darn good football game. GO NINERS!!!!!!

The Saints is very lucky that 49ers gave him when they made a big mistake for four turnovers! I am sick.. it happen to games.. So they are hot race games!! Thank you 49ers!!
exactly sums up tonights game and this thread

one...game...at...a...time!!
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
We said that last year about the vikings.

Exactly. All talk and no show.
Share 49ersWebzone