There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All I have to say to the Saints is....we shall see you in the playoffs

The Saints didn't win the game, the niners gave it to them. My hat goes off to every player and coach on the sideline of that niners game. They beat the doughters and if they hadn't made 4 turnovers the game would have easily been won. If we do have the good fortune of getting to the playoffs the saints better be prepared. Alex Smith played like Montana out there, with out those unfortunate interceptions he played a darn good football game. GO NINERS!!!!!!
  • ZRF80
Didnt we send that message to Minnesota last season ? Im sure they're still waiting for us on that one......
We said that last year about the vikings.
  • flow
  • Veteran
We have yet to win a game this year. Let's deal with that first.
Originally posted by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r:
The Saints didn't win the game, the niners gave it to them. My hat goes off to every player and coach on the sideline of that niners game. They beat the doughters and if they hadn't made 4 turnovers the game would have easily been won. If we do have the good fortune of getting to the playoffs the saints better be prepared. Alex Smith played like Montana out there, with out those unfortunate interceptions he played a darn good football game. GO NINERS!!!!!!

doubters
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Didnt we send that message to Minnesota last season ? Im sure they're still waiting for us on that one......

stop posting on this board you are a goddamn troll and annoy everybody, go find a new team to watch
Yes, but it's a new year not last year.
Playoffs?
different team different QB. We changed QB's in the Mid of the Season so yea. But had we beat seattle last year we would have gone to the playoffs...just sayn
we should make the playoffs if we can keep this up. we just seem to lose to great teams at the last second for some reason(colts, vikings and now saints)....we have what it takes we just need to get over the hump. Go niners!!!
We haven't even won a game yet. I guess moral victories must really seem better than real ones to some of you guys if you're already talking playoff matchups.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Playoffs?
"Playoffs? are you kidding me? Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs? Playoffs?" Lol but yes playoffs my friend somebody has got to win the west. Can you honestly say that any other team in our division could have done what we did tonight?
All i have to say is you post title says it all...
Originally posted by jreff22:

stop posting on this board you are a goddamn troll and annoy everybody, go find a new team to watch