Was the game as close as it seemed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
We lost cause Smith still sucks.

Cant wait till this effin bum is off our team. The Niners have the talent to be VERY dangerous, but Alex the bust Smith holds us back at every turn.

Honest question.are you retarded?

Enjoy the warning noobie

I agree with the noob.. your POST was retarded.. i assume you didnt watch any of the game

You enjoy your warning as well.

Smith threw an int in the redzone. That was the difference. Gues who had NO turnovers. Another multiple turnover game for Young Mr. Suck and people are all over his nuts....palease.

your post was moronic.

read the policies about attacking moronic posts

Cant wait till this effin bum is off our team. The Niners have the talent to be VERY dangerous, but Alex the bust Smith holds us back at every turn.

What are you talking about he brought us back!
Originally posted by HomerJ:

Enjoy the warning noobie

I agree with the noob.. your POST was retarded.. i assume you didnt watch any of the game

You enjoy your warning as well.

Smith threw an int in the redzone. That was the difference. Gues who had NO turnovers. Another multiple turnover game for Young Mr. Suck and people are all over his nuts....palease.

You mean the deflected pass? How about busting Walker up for the fumble or Adams or Bass for that matter..... your post is nonsensical at best...
Originally posted by InconvnientTruth:
the muffed punt, horrible snap, fumble in redzone, and 2 pics killed us. we shoulda kicked their a**. so no, it shouldnt have been so close, the niners shoulda won by 2 scores.

Walker's fumble plus the snap over the head = five points minumum = loss.
Originally posted by Ang:

"Attack the post and not the poster. Attack the post and not the poster. Attack the post and not the poster." --sucks to be a mod sometimes.

Well there is some work for you to do in this thread..........
Smith played like a champion. Anyone who has ever taken the field or has any football knowledge will agree. Post stating the contrary are why many/most fans don't take the WZ serious.
This team and the players can play with any team in the league. Alex showed me exactly what I needed to see when he gets the plays in on time and has the time to make adjustments.
We out played them on defense and offense, they just got lucky breaks, and those lucky breaks were huge.

Our team is good and were easily the best team in the division
  • titan
  • Veteran
Smith was a stud the turnovers killed us! We shoulda murdered this team.
I honestly can't believe how stupid some of these posts are. That guy led our team like a champ. You guys are the reason they call us fans the whiners. 23/32 1td and 2 picks. Both of which were tipped balls. A great 2 min drill and 2pt conversion. The only reason we lost this game is because our backup center can't hike the ball, our backup punt returner can't hold onto it, and our OC can't have a play ready after a TV timeout and kickoff. If you can't be proud of your team after this game, you really shouldn't be watching football because we just did something a lot of other NFL teams can't do.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:

"Attack the post and not the poster. Attack the post and not the poster. Attack the post and not the poster." --sucks to be a mod sometimes.

why? just warn yourself, do it

I'd have to ban myself. Can't let my emotions get the better of me!!!

We kicked their asses, but we keep making critical mistakes that prevent us from winning a game we dominated. THAT is the difference between winning teams and losing teams. Players are coached from peewee not to make the mistakes we keep making... I AM pissed that we still don't have a solid grip on the return game in spite of making it a priority all offseason. I blame Singletary the most, but I would waive Adams so fast it would make his head spin.....
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame

Well there is some work for you to do in this thread..........

Yeah, thanks. I got it.
the defense got cool off in the end, this is why they let them run the ball down the field. AND PLEASE get Addams out of there. if it wasnt for him we would of never lost this game!

Enjoy the warning noobie

at least his warning was put to good use.

now go away

[ Edited by WestCoast on Sep 20, 2010 at 21:14:58 ]
Originally posted by Stevec9932:

Are you serious? Alex finally played well tonight, what game were you watching?
Share 49ersWebzone