There are 178 users in the forums

Was the game as close as it seemed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the muffed punt, horrible snap, fumble in redzone, and 2 pics killed us. we shoulda kicked their a**. so no, it shouldnt have been so close, the niners shoulda won by 2 scores.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by WINiner:
We lost cause Smith still sucks.

Cant wait till this effin bum is off our team. The Niners have the talent to be VERY dangerous, but Alex the bust Smith holds us back at every turn.

Honest question.are you retarded?

Are you serious? Alex finally played well tonight, what game were you watching?

Cant wait till this effin bum is off our team. The Niners have the talent to be VERY dangerous, but Alex the bust Smith holds us back at every turn.

you may be the biggest idiot ive ever seen on this website. alex smith played great and led us on a game tieing drive. we lost cause of a bad fumble and a muffed punt!!!! Alex Smith looked GREAT!!!

Enjoy the warning noobie

It was a serious question, not an insult.

You, sir, are a f*cking moron. Get lost.

~Dann~
The Walker and Adams fumbles were killers for us. The Walker fumble should have been another TD for us; the Adams fumble led straight to a NO TD.

Yes, the game was as close as it seemed, because our offense and our defense both played better than their counterparts. We just caught a few bad breaks and made a few boneheaded mistakes, and they made a total of 0. That was the ballgame.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

SERIOUSLY!? STFU. HE PLAYED LIKE A CHAMP TODAY AND LED US ON A GAME TYING TD DRIVE AS WELL AS OTHERS WHERE WE SHOULD'VE HAD FGS, AND WE LOSE BECAUSE THE SAINTS ARE LUCKY AS HELL. YOU WANT TO BLAME SOMEONE? BLAME s**tTY ASS BAAS OR DELANIE "I CARRY THE BALL LIKE IM USING A" WALKER, BLAME PHILIP ADAMS. BUT DONT BLAME OUR QB. f**kIN BULLs**t. SMITH AND GORE DESERVED THIS AND THE REST OF THE TEAM LET EM DOWN.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame

"Attack the post and not the poster. Attack the post and not the poster. Attack the post and not the poster." --sucks to be a mod sometimes.
I thought we still had some talent problems but I don't believe that anymore. The coaching is still one of our major problems. Looking better and losing is still losing!
Originally posted by HomerJ:

Enjoy the warning noobie

I agree with the noob.. your POST was retarded.. i assume you didnt watch any of the game

You enjoy your warning as well.

Smith threw an int in the redzone. That was the difference. Gues who had NO turnovers. Another multiple turnover game for Young Mr. Suck and people are all over his nuts....palease.

THAT was a good lost... smith showing hes a good QB ..we lost b/c turnovers .we got a good football team ...IM EXITED
Originally posted by Ang:

"Attack the post and not the poster. Attack the post and not the poster. Attack the post and not the poster." --sucks to be a mod sometimes.

why? just warn yourself, do it
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvnientTruth:
the muffed punt, horrible snap, fumble in redzone, and 2 pics killed us. we shoulda kicked their a**. so no, it shouldnt have been so close, the niners shoulda won by 2 scores.

True that!!!!

You are a sad man.. just sad.. You have never played football I figure. Drink your beer and dream your happy dreams of everyone failing so you can be happy about yourself. Sad man. I pitty you and your lack of any hope in something you obviously care about.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
We kicked their f**kin ass and they got lucky every time they need to. I swear to god we got ripped off soooo bad. f**k BREES.

They caused that Walker fumble and that int by good defensive play homie. Hard to be mad at that. I'm mad at that 1st int and that dam high snap.
Share 49ersWebzone