LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

CB Tramaine Brock signed to 53. Briggs cut.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brock, inactive tonight! Whiskey-tango-Foxtrot? (WTF) Really what the??? is Singletary thinking, Drew Breese comes to town and you bring 3 dbs? that is exactly like bringing a knife to a gun fight!

I guess we plan to stop Drew Breese with our outstanding pass rush!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Brock, inactive tonight! Whiskey-tango-Foxtrot? (WTF) Really what the??? is Singletary thinking, Drew Breese comes to town and you bring 3 dbs? that is exactly like bringing a knife to a gun fight!

We have four active CBs. Clements-Spencer-Brown-Adams. Brock was insurance in case Adams couldn't go. It makes sense.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

We have four active CBs. Clements-Spencer-Brown-Adams. Brock was insurance in case Adams couldn't go. It makes sense.

Okay, I'll calm down, and come in off the ledge, Dud you may have saved my life, I thought Adams was out injured!
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Okay, I'll calm down, and come in off the ledge, Dud you may have saved my life, I thought Adams was out injured!

that's i do. I save lives.

but yeah, it sounds like Adams was a late decision, but he's good to go. lets hope he's fully healthy and has a good game!
Originally posted by belle:
retail and wholesale jerseys of NBA NHL NFL MLB NCAA and soccer jerseys www.jersey-boys.com

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brock > Will James
Share 49ersWebzone