There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Please can all posters stop talking about only being one game out of the NFC Wor

Originally posted by boast:
posters should stop posting that we're going to be 0-2 after tonight's game.

Originally posted by 9erred:
The niners have not had a winning season in quite a long time. Every season, I keep hearing the same thing, we got 2 or 3rd place in the NFC west, we where only one game or two games from winning the division.

The Niners need to beat teams with a winning record and on the road, before anyone can declare they have turned the corner.

So after the niners go 0 and 2, please stop with we are only one game out of 1st place for NFC West.

Yeah, why should people talk about facts! IF we lose tonight, we will only be one game back in the horrible NFC West! We shouldn't talk about facts though, we should just overreact to one game against the Seahawks at home and call the next 10 seasons lost efforts because of it! Good plan!
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
We are only one game out of the NFC West lead!!!!

We will only be two games back of the best record in football too. Heck, prior to last week, we were tied with the best teams in football!

I love how the self-proclaimed "true" Niner fans get so riled up by any negative posts. The true Niner fans are dissatisfied. This is not the Warriors, dang it! 8 years without the playoffs is unacceptable, and sugarcoating the problems with the Niners will not make that go away. Sorry if reality is not matching up to the wild optimism based upon the preseason and hype. Real NFL fans know better than to get excited about a team before they have played a real game.

All the guys who are whining about people not being "real" fans are the ones who talked up the team during the preseason and bought into the BS. Wishing something is true does not make it so. Having said that, here's hoping for a decent game tonight.
Originally posted by Lyrcurguz:
Originally posted by 9erred:
The niners have not had a winning season in quite a long time. Every season, I keep hearing the same thing, we got 2 or 3rd place in the NFC west, we where only one game or two games from winning the division.

The Niners need to beat teams with a winning record and on the road, before anyone can declare they have turned the corner.

So after the niners go 0 and 2, please stop with we are only one game out of 1st place for NFC West.

Yeah, why should people talk about facts! IF we lose tonight, we will only be one game back in the horrible NFC West! We shouldn't talk about facts though, we should just overreact to one game against the Seahawks at home and call the next 10 seasons lost efforts because of it! Good plan!

Fact, the niners will be 0-/-2 after tonight.

Fact: Alex Smith will throw a pick tonight

Fact: the team has not had a winning season in almost a decade

Fact: Alex Smith has beeen given leeway because he is a nice guy, whereas Washington(campbell, Arizona(leinhart), Miami, Green Bay (Brian Brohm) Cleveland (quinn),Denver (Cutler althought i thinkg that was a mistake), Oakland, (Russel), all have moved on. This is the year that Alex Smith will move on.
Lucky for us we're not even going to need a winning record to win this horrible division.
Quote:
I love how the self-proclaimed "true" Niner fans get so riled up by any negative posts. The true Niner fans are dissatisfied. This is not the Warriors, dang it! 8 years without the playoffs is unacceptable, and sugarcoating the problems with the Niners will not make that go away. Sorry if reality is not matching up to the wild optimism based upon the preseason and hype. Real NFL fans know better than to get excited about a team before they have played a real game.

All the guys who are whining about people not being "real" fans are the ones who talked up the team during the preseason and bought into the BS. Wishing something is true does not make it so. Having said that, here's hoping for a decent game tonight.

You seem to think you are the authority on what is or is not a real fan. I an not quite as egotistical, but I will say that in my opinion a real fan loves this team.

There is nothing wrong with being disappointed, however win or lose. Up or down, I will never bad mouth this team. The 49ers have been a part of my family as far back as I can remember. (circa mid 70's) As long as there is a 49ers I will be a TRUE FAN! It is what the term 49er faithful means.

Maybe you should choose which team you want to support based on their win loss record. I will be a Niner fan.
flame on!

Go Niners! Only 1 game back!
Originally posted by Smokie:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
We are only one game out of the NFC West lead!!!!

We will only be two games back of the best record in football too. Heck, prior to last week, we were tied with the best teams in football!

I love how the self-proclaimed "true" Niner fans get so riled up by any negative posts. The true Niner fans are dissatisfied. This is not the Warriors, dang it! 8 years without the playoffs is unacceptable, and sugarcoating the problems with the Niners will not make that go away. Sorry if reality is not matching up to the wild optimism based upon the preseason and hype. Real NFL fans know better than to get excited about a team before they have played a real game.

All the guys who are whining about people not being "real" fans are the ones who talked up the team during the preseason and bought into the BS. Wishing something is true does not make it so. Having said that, here's hoping for a decent game tonight.

Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by Lyrcurguz:
Originally posted by 9erred:
The niners have not had a winning season in quite a long time. Every season, I keep hearing the same thing, we got 2 or 3rd place in the NFC west, we where only one game or two games from winning the division.

The Niners need to beat teams with a winning record and on the road, before anyone can declare they have turned the corner.

So after the niners go 0 and 2, please stop with we are only one game out of 1st place for NFC West.

Yeah, why should people talk about facts! IF we lose tonight, we will only be one game back in the horrible NFC West! We shouldn't talk about facts though, we should just overreact to one game against the Seahawks at home and call the next 10 seasons lost efforts because of it! Good plan!

Fact, the niners will be 0-/-2 after tonight.

Fact: Alex Smith will throw a pick tonight

Fact: the team has not had a winning season in almost a decade

Fact: Alex Smith has beeen given leeway because he is a nice guy, whereas Washington(campbell, Arizona(leinhart), Miami, Green Bay (Brian Brohm) Cleveland (quinn),Denver (Cutler althought i thinkg that was a mistake), Oakland, (Russel), all have moved on. This is the year that Alex Smith will move on.

Let's see. Your first two "facts" are predictions, not facts. They may become facts later, but right now, they aren't facts. Your third fact is the only real fact on there. Your last "fact" is nonsense. He hasn't been given leeway because he's a nice guy, he's been given leeway because he was the first overall pick, took a paycut, was injured a lot, and played decent last year.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by Lyrcurguz:
Originally posted by 9erred:
The niners have not had a winning season in quite a long time. Every season, I keep hearing the same thing, we got 2 or 3rd place in the NFC west, we where only one game or two games from winning the division.

The Niners need to beat teams with a winning record and on the road, before anyone can declare they have turned the corner.

So after the niners go 0 and 2, please stop with we are only one game out of 1st place for NFC West.

Yeah, why should people talk about facts! IF we lose tonight, we will only be one game back in the horrible NFC West! We shouldn't talk about facts though, we should just overreact to one game against the Seahawks at home and call the next 10 seasons lost efforts because of it! Good plan!

Fact, the niners will be 0-/-2 after tonight.

Fact: Alex Smith will throw a pick tonight

Fact: the team has not had a winning season in almost a decade

Fact: Alex Smith has beeen given leeway because he is a nice guy, whereas Washington(campbell, Arizona(leinhart), Miami, Green Bay (Brian Brohm) Cleveland (quinn),Denver (Cutler althought i thinkg that was a mistake), Oakland, (Russel), all have moved on. This is the year that Alex Smith will move on.

FACT: you only listed one actual fact.
Winning the Division is a good thing. Even if it is the worst division. It means post season. So yes even if they lose tonight the team still has a chance.

A true fan can be critical. At the same time a true fan has to have hope even when the team doesn't give any reason for hope.

Ohh
We're only one game out of 1st in the West!!!!
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
We are only one game out of the NFC West lead!!!!

lol
We're going to dominate this division... at some point this season.