LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

We are in a terrible division!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
At least it's a postive thread.

Not one of those phaggoty Doom threads.

Phaggoty = WORD OF THE DAY!

And this is what Niner Talk has come too. Are we discussing the game? No -- we are discussing phaggoty threads.

Where did you go Joe Dimaggio?
If you touch a hot stove, it will burn you!
That's just turrible, turrible
Fish live in the Sea!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
I watched the games from our division yesterday, man the other teams are really bad. If we can straighten a couple of things out, we should take this division easy. Arizona is awful! The Rams are young (I like Bradford) and Seattle, whatever with USC boy...

Do you think we would be better if we played in a more competent division?

9r4lf

Yeah, we should move to the NFC East and get to play the Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins and Giants twice a year, that would help a lot. It would get everyone fired a lot faster.
Originally posted by BobS:
I watched the games from our division yesterday, man the other teams are really bad. If we can straighten a couple of things out, we should take this division easy. Arizona is awful! The Rams are young (I like Bradford) and Seattle, whatever with USC boy...

Do you think we would be better if we played in a more competent division?

9r4lf

Yeah, we should move to the NFC East and get to play the Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins and Giants twice a year, that would help a lot. It would get everyone fired a lot faster.

True
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
One locked thread not enough for you?

They get locked because of the conundrum of the foul mouthed folks like yourself. How about this? Yes, they would be, or no they wouldn't. The beauty of the zoners...lol

They get locked because they are really just random little things that have flitted into your head and you think they are original thoughts. By the way, I was not foul mouthed in any was, shape or form. Nice attempted use of the word conundrum, maybe you think it means something that it doesn't?

co·nun·drum noun kə-ˈnən-drəm
Definition of CONUNDRUM
1: a riddle whose answer is or involves a pun
2a : a question or problem having only a conjectural answer b : an intricate and difficult problem

Perhaps look up the word before you choose to be the hall monitor here and grade our papers. Each thought on here is random - is there an original thought? What has been said today, that hasn't been said a ton of times. What is it with this site that you guys feel the need to crush someone with a thought? So f**king arrogant. It does make me laugh...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
you're an idiot.

Oh the trolls...I am an idiot because I asked if we would be better in another division? Hope you don't have kids, my man...lmao

He IS a kid.

Welcome to the Zone 9r4lf.
Damn just answer the thread. Sometimes I feel ashame being a 49er fan because of little kids on here. Plus, the jokes are horrible!

Anyways, as a grown man, I will answer the thread the right way. No, every division looses a game and say they might be in a terrible division. You can't just judge something just on the 2nd week. Arizona, ST Louis, and Seattle are not terrible teams. Seattle kicked our ass. Give credit to where credit is due and move on. All we can say is "Wait to they get in SF!"

If we were in a harder division maybe it would bring the absolute best out of the 49ers and it gives them motivation. If we had Green Bay, Chicago, and Eagles, then the 49ers know they gotta come out strong.

If we are in a terrible division why do we never become 1st? Think of it like that and try to come up with something good without excuses.

[ Edited by BattleZone_18 on Sep 20, 2010 at 13:54:15 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

What a terrible noob!
Originally posted by susweel:

This. Cept the gif would be most awesome.
One locked thread not enough for you?

They get locked because of the conundrum of the foul mouthed folks like yourself. How about this? Yes, they would be, or no they wouldn't. The beauty of the zoners...lol

They get locked because they are really just random little things that have flitted into your head and you think they are original thoughts. By the way, I was not foul mouthed in any was, shape or form. Nice attempted use of the word conundrum, maybe you think it means something that it doesn't?

co·nun·drum noun kə-ˈnən-drəm
Definition of CONUNDRUM
1: a riddle whose answer is or involves a pun
2a : a question or problem having only a conjectural answer b : an intricate and difficult problem

Perhaps look up the word before you choose to be the hall monitor here and grade our papers. Each thought on here is random - is there an original thought? What has been said today, that hasn't been said a ton of times. What is it with this site that you guys feel the need to crush someone with a thought? So f**king arrogant. It does make me laugh...

Didn't mean to crush you bro, we are all on the same team here. There have just been many, many threads with the same topics stating the very obvious. Try using the search option before you post a new thread, not a hack at you man, just a suggestion.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Before this gets further out of hand...
Share 49ersWebzone