LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Weeks 6-11, easiest stretch of our schedule.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by anubis5:
This might be the crack talking but i truly see a 49ers team that will be 9-7, And i'll go on to say that it will be because of alex smith!

If by some miracle that happens it's because well kill our turnovers
we'll go 5-0 if we can just get the turnover margin in our favor for these games
The Titans almost made the playoffs last year after starting 0-6. Not saying we are going to have that type of comeback but it's not completely impossible given our schedule and out division.

But Alex Smith is going to have to be a lot more consistent and cut down on the interceptions, the D is going to have to stop being so leaky, and Frank Gore in particular is going to have to stop with the fumbilitis.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
The Titans almost made the playoffs last year after starting 0-6. Not saying we are going to have that type of comeback but it's not completely impossible given our schedule and out division.

But Alex Smith is going to have to be a lot more consistent and cut down on the interceptions, the D is going to have to stop being so leaky, and Frank Gore in particular is going to have to stop with the fumbilitis.

So easy on paper
Originally posted by Brew:

So easy on paper

Where in my post did I say it was going to be easy? I said it was possible, given our schedule in the next few weeks that we could make a run back at respectability if we could clean up some of our sloppiness. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.
  • Brew
  • Veteran

So easy on paper

Where in my post did I say it was going to be easy? I said it was possible, given our schedule in the next few weeks that we could make a run back at respectability if we could clean up some of our sloppiness. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

When did I imply you said it was easy?

So easy on paper

lol your right. My bad. I was all prepared for a negative comment.

So easy on paper

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redmanc07:

So easy on paper

Naw atg is ma nigga.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
nothing is "easy" on the schedule until we can PROVE we can dominate a win!!!
i haven't seen anything to prove any team is "easy"

I dunno forte had 101 yards rushing 7 mins into the 1st quarter yesterday. The panthers are the rams of the last 5 years. No way we lose that one. M rob could play qb and beat them.

umm...

So that's all it takes! Championship.
3-5 before the bye. then we start playing the division games then we'll see from there. 10-6 or 9-7, gotta win first this sunday!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
If you are 0-5 and have a bottom 5 QB and the worst Head Coach in the league there is no such thing as an easy opponent.
Originally posted by IvanVio49:
3-5 before the bye. then we start playing the division games then we'll see from there. 10-6 or 9-7, gotta win first this sunday!!

have you seen our december schedule? no way we are going 9-2 the rest of the way.
Share 49ersWebzone