There are 367 users in the forums

Weeks 6-11, easiest stretch of our schedule.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I see no easy parts of the schedule left. Honestly this team could lose so many more games. We are really bad. We will be in position for a top 5 pick. I really believe that. And all things considered it may be ok becuase it would most likely get rid of sing an alex. But the Yorks are wierd so I could see the both of them coming back too...
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
with the Rams being on top of the NFC West by the end of the day, we are 2 games back with 12 games to go.

We can be 5-5 by thanksgiving, but if we don't beat the Raiders I think Sing should get fired.

i haven't seen anything to indicate that this team is capable of going 5-1 through any stretch of games, no matter how good the matchups might be on paper.

the vibe around this team has gotten worse and worse. I don't see how that is going to improve after today.

I disagree, i think the team has not gotten worst. We just continue to make mistakes that hurt our chances of winning.

I think the fact that the next 2 games at home will help. We are a different team at home, I don't know why we suck on the road, but we do. Coming to some home cooking will help.

i think this weeks firing and benching and the subsequent drama of those decisions--the fact that its become completely obvious that this team has no direction, identity, or plan--has made the vibe around the team much worse since the beginning of the year. Continuing to lose isn't going to help that.

the team rallied somewhat today, but how much longer will they?

And: we may be a different team at home, but we only have 6 more home games.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
There are no EASY games when you are 0-4, poorly coached and have Alex Smith as your quarterback. Any NFL team can beat us, we already got torched on two road games against mediocre or worse opponents.
alright its now week 6.

Time for us to win or Alex to be benched. Pick one
  • dmax
  • Veteran
nothing is easy with the defense we have...its like swiss cheese
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Funny..I posted this exact thread last night..and it got merged.

Haha, I agree though man.
alright its now week 6.

Time for us to win or Alex to be benched. Pick one

well, my fear has been that with the losing and drama we will see a team that folds and quits, but they are still playing with passion...so i say we win.
nothing is "easy" on the schedule until we can PROVE we can dominate a win!!!
i haven't seen anything to prove any team is "easy"
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
nothing is "easy" on the schedule until we can PROVE we can dominate a win!!!
i haven't seen anything to prove any team is "easy"

I dunno forte had 101 yards rushing 7 mins into the 1st quarter yesterday. The panthers are the rams of the last 5 years. No way we lose that one. M rob could play qb and beat them.
Smith sucks on the road, and I doubt he is benched until after the bye. We have 5 more away games which will be very hard to overcome... 6-10 here we come... so frustrating and feels like 2007 all over again....

Originally posted by SJniner7:
Smith sucks on the road, and I doubt he is benched until after the bye. We have 5 more away games which will be very hard to overcome... 6-10 here we come... so frustrating and feels like 2007 all over again....

6-10? Try 0-16.
I'm with ya! We can do it! I want to win some f**king games. Stanzi can be had in the 2nd round and we can get a good OLB/DE or CB in the 1st. LEZZZZZ WIN BABY! I couldn't handle going 0-6 against the dirty snake Oakland Raiders.
Easiest stretch? Are you kidding me! We are handing the opposition the wins by turning the ball over.

We have had 4 turnovers in 3 games now and at least 3 on the other 2. I don't care if we play Notre Dame, we lose doing that every game.

Mark Sanchez post game interview: Incompletion are fine as long as I don't throw an INT. Alex keeps throwing them.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

agree. At least he isnt even better than other QBs we have on the road IMO
This might be the crack talking but i truly see a 49ers team that will be 9-7, And i'll go on to say that it will be because of alex smith!
Share 49ersWebzone