LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Weeks 6-11, easiest stretch of our schedule.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
@SEA L
NO L
@KC W
@ATL L
PHI L
OAK W
@CAR W
DEN W

BYE
STL W
TB W

@AZ L
@GB L
SEA W
@SD L
@STL W
AZ W

My prediction is 9-7 winning the division. The original post is right, those 5 games in the middle of our schedule are going to be crucial because I don't think we are going to have a very good record after 5 games.

[ Edited by Superbowl09 on Sep 20, 2010 at 11:54:34 ]
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
@SEA L
NO L
@KC W
@ATL L
PHI L
OAK W
@CAR W
DEN W

BYE
STL W
TB W

@AZ L
@GB L
SEA W
@SD L
@STL W
AZ W

My prediction is 9-7 winning the division. The original post is right, those 5 games in the middle of our schedule are going to be crucial because I don't think we are going to have a very good record after 5 games.

good call. Even if we only have 1 or 2 wins after week 5 doesn't mean we are out of it!
hopefully we can win 1 or two of the next 3 games.
We need to win all of those games.
ATL,PHILLY, GB,SD, are probably our biggest games.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

I'd settle for one win -- next week -- against KC.

And that is the only game I'm going to look at. I'm not going to go schedule projecting.

That's all I have to say about that.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

I'd settle for one win -- next week -- against KC.

And that is the only game I'm going to look at. I'm not going to go schedule projecting.

That's all I have to say about that.

hopefully we can win vs. Philly. We play better at home. Then hopefully we can get everything fixed and beat less talented opponents in weeks 6-11.
I hope Singletary is man enough to admit that he does not cut it, no imagination, no clue in game planning, and no smarts as an NFL head coach!
Don't blame anybody Mike Sing - BLAME YOURSELF!
im pretty sure we already broke
we are broken. defeated.

can't wait for next years draft.

Originally posted by znk916:
im pretty sure we already broke

if we go 1-4 or 2-3 our first 5 we will still be in it. Its scary having the same misjudgings from the coaching staff as last year. Stubborn that the power running game will work week in and week out. We need to mix in the spread like last year when we moved the ball.

Oak
Car
Den
Stl
TB

even with our s**tty execution and play calling I see at least 4 wins there.
We are already broken.
  • titan
  • Veteran
week 1-4 broken. 6-11 won't be any different.
Raiders
@Panthers
Broncos @ London
BYE
Rams
Buccaneers

This part of our schedule will make our break our season IMO. We need to go at least 4-1 to have a shot at the division. I'm hoping for 2 wins before this point. Even before the tough loss last week I was worried about our rookie o-line starting at Seattle and KC, 2 loudest outdoor stadiums in the league. But If we crumble during this part of the season, if we don't have at least 6 wins by Thanksgiving. Then our season will be done, with our December schedule.

So if you ever hear anyone before Halloween say Singletary should be fired, remind them about how this team has done a good job of beating average teams the last few years.

Weeks 6-11 won't mean much if we're 0-5. Sorry.

And to be honest, I've seen nothing in our two road games that make me think we could beat the Panthers on the road or the Broncos in London.
Raiders
@Panthers
Broncos @ London
BYE
Rams
Buccaneers

This part of our schedule will make our break our season IMO. We need to go at least 4-1 to have a shot at the division. I'm hoping for 2 wins before this point. Even before the tough loss last week I was worried about our rookie o-line starting at Seattle and KC, 2 loudest outdoor stadiums in the league. But If we crumble during this part of the season, if we don't have at least 6 wins by Thanksgiving. Then our season will be done, with our December schedule.

So if you ever hear anyone before Halloween say Singletary should be fired, remind them about how this team has done a good job of beating average teams the last few years.

Give me a break - 4-1 through that schedule would be a godsend. You are insane. Seattle just beat SD; they are not going down easy at all in this division. We are toast until we get a real OC, HC and QB. Same stuff every season; same bullsh*t out of people like you; we're ok through this part of the season. Pull your head out of your a** and look at what we've down the last 3 weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone