There are 222 users in the forums

The Niners vs the NFC west

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I sure hope this thread doesn't become increasingly more painful to look at as the season progresses.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I sure hope this thread doesn't become increasingly more painful to look at as the season progresses.

It might for the next two weeks. But even then, there will still be a long way to go. And who doesn't love an epic comeback!?
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

It might for the next two weeks. But even then, there will still be a long way to go. And who doesn't love an epic comeback!?

I have zero interest in meaningless wins at the end of the season. Playoffs or bust.

I have zero interest in meaningless wins at the end of the season. Playoffs or bust.

What part of epic comeback didn't you understand?
We're the top rated team in the division for offense and defense! That says something... right?

What part of epic comeback didn't you understand?

Go easy on him man, he lives in Oakland.
  • Veteran
I wish it was a more decisive margin..

But I can see it playing out in our favor in
a tight race that comes down to week 17...
with SF beating Ari and Sea losing to Stl

49ers: 9-7
Seahawks: 8-8
St Louis: 7-9
Arizona: 6-10
still 2 games back with 12 move to go
Pathetic, unless the cards win the Rams sit at the top of the NFC West after today.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Pathetic, unless the cards win the Rams sit at the top of the NFC West after today.

With a 1st rounder QB and new coach as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
St.Louis could actually end up in first place after this weekend if they beat Seattle and San Diego beats Arizona
St.Louis could actually end up in first place after this weekend if they beat Seattle and San Diego beats Arizona

yep and they suck. They're schedule is opposite of ours, they play all the hard teams at the end of the season.
Originally posted by titan:
9-7 division champs! Here we come,better look out!
Originally posted by kstolai:

epic comeback starts sunday at home.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by kstolai:

epic comeback starts sunday at home.

I'll bite. Let's f**king turn this sinking ship around. Let's make it a hero story, not a tragedy.
Share 49ersWebzone