There are 201 users in the forums

I Smell a lot of "Rats"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im tired of coming on here to read about my team, and get excited about upcoming weeks games, and reading a bunch of Hating... ON YOUR OWN TEAM!!!!!!!!!! Sh*t man if you dont like it switch teams, i LOVE the 49ERS and regardless of what i think they should do with this, or that, or If Alex is a Bust, or WHATEVER... The fact is that you dont control them, u can choose not to follow them...Act like a fan, Not a HATER!!!!!

Go 49ERS!!!!! Beat the Saints!!!!!

*52*
I said the same thing 2 years ago......it isnt going to stop.
this is a fan forum dude, people will talk s**t and criticize everything. and to be honest they have every right to complain, no one is happy about how they played last week and how singletary made himself and our team look like fools in that interview where he was asked those very hard and frustrating questions if you cant take the pressure u shouldnt be a coach.
there needs to be a thing about not starting new threads until you have like two red boxes or something. That might stymie some of these noobs from making a thread for every thought that pops into their head.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
there needs to be a thing about not starting new threads until you have like two red boxes or something. That might stymie some of these noobs from making a thread for every thought that pops into their head.

agreed
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

agreed
If u don't get angry and upset when the team loses, then I have a hard time thinking u r a fan.no real fan is soo optimistic all the time. Go read some Vikings or cowboys boards right now.
I smell a n00b
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Im tired of coming on here to read about my team, and get excited about upcoming weeks games, and reading a bunch of Hating... ON YOUR OWN TEAM!!!!!!!!!! Sh*t man if you dont like it switch teams, i LOVE the 49ERS and regardless of what i think they should do with this, or that, or If Alex is a Bust, or WHATEVER... The fact is that you dont control them, u can choose not to follow them...Act like a fan, Not a HATER!!!!!

*52*

Spoken like a true competitor. . . . . Guess you have just grown accustom to failure and don't want to change it. . . .Why don't YOU change teams.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
.Act like a fan, Not a HATER!!!!!

*52*

How about you act like a "fan", and I act however I like?

shut up
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
.Act like a fan, Not a HATER!!!!!

*52*

How about you act like a "fan", and I act however I like?

a hater is a hater and there are a lot of haters on this board! criticism is different then hating guys. The haters know who they are, we just have to ignore... so to you act how you like when you hate i will have no problem calling you a hater...
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Good idea, let's all be complacent and not complain. Best thing to do as a fan in sports is to root for the people or persons that are making your favorite team suck. Because if we all keep rooting for the losers that make our team suck the owners and people in charge will move more quickly to improve our team and get rid of the s**tty players and coaches.

Yay for push over fans!

Weeeee!

*52*

Just cause you are a fan doesn't mean you ignore reality.

Reality is this team has a HC who is a great motivator, but beyond that he lacks in every facet of being a HC.

Reality is that we have an OC who has FAILED miserably EVERY time given the opportunity to OC and has been a major factor in getting 7 HC's fired in his tenure with those HC's.

Reality is we have a 6th year pro QB who still plays like he is trying to figure things out.

Reality is that we have more talent on this team than many teams have yet will in all likelyhood finish worse than most those teams we are more talented than.

If you don't like what you read here, stop comming to this site.

[ Edited by WINiner on Sep 19, 2010 at 18:27:59 ]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

agreed
Share 49ersWebzone