There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WTF Lott to address Saints after practice today

Glazer just said it on Fox. Blasphamy
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,964
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,225
atleast they have people trying to win we have f**king jimmy raye over here with his thumb up his ass calling plays from the 50's
cuz our coaches thinks they don't need motivitonal spekers we have sing only, and not to use our past that they are doing better than the past

its the freeking Dorks they don't want any thing to do with Eddy's Era !

[ Edited by cNiner on Sep 19, 2010 at 09:15:21 ]
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Glazer just said it on Fox. Blasphamy

He's probably telling Meachem, Colston, Henderson, Moore, and Shockey that they have to worry about Tarrell Brown and Phillip Adams
WTF. Whats with our greats addressing other teams. First Jerry, now Lott.
Originally posted by asu49ers:
WTF. Whats with our greats addressing other teams. First Jerry, now Lott.

They want Singletary to fail, and Harbaugh to get hired this off-season. If this is the master plan I'd enshrine in to the HOF twice.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,892
Montana will speak to Kansas City.
Young to Atlanta.
Bill Walsh to Oakland.


Singeltary will talk him bulls**t to our defense and Raye will mumble some speech to the offense that sounds like this.

"Well, you have to articulate the muurmmeeer wubble wub wub wub mur for wonderful strength and murrble murrble well winners!"
I heard next week both Steve Young and Joe Montana, along with the spirit of Bill Walsh are making a visit to Kansas City to give them some inspiration for their game against us.
^^^lmao
I mean, singletary has already said he'd be happy to allow our hall of famers to come to 49ers practices... Maybe he hasnt invited then? Still, this is embarrassing. Talking to the saints a day before they play the Niners? Cmon now.
Originally posted by Method:
I mean, singletary has already said he'd be happy to allow our hall of famers to come to 49ers practices... Maybe he hasnt invited then? Still, this is embarrassing. Talking to the saints a day before they play the Niners? Cmon now.

It's sad to see this from one of my all time favorite 49er...
Originally posted by cNiner:
cuz our coaches thinks they don't need motivitonal spekers we have sing only, and not to use our past that they are doing better than the past

its the freeking Dorks they don't want any thing to do with Eddy's Era !

This ownership do not want fans to suffer the disgust of those reckless days. Now, under this ownership, the books are always balanced, we have great value at all key positions (VPs, GM, HC, OC, DC, QB etc) by paying minimum league allowed wage.