LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Why the 49ers should – and will – move to Los Angeles

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by area49:
I understand the resistance. I really do. I, too, would LOVE it if the team stayed in the Bay Area. But I see it as an inevitability. I'd love to be proven wrong.

I guess it's like when you just have to break up with someone because you know you're gonna end up breaking up anyway, even if you don't want to.

and if the 49ers win Monday then what?

We're not going to win Monday. Let's be realistic. All we can hope for is a moral victory.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
When you said "let me state the obvious: the 49ers will not win more than 4 games this year" I wanted to kick you in the nuts and didn't need to read the rest to smell the garbage.

GTFO!

Really? Let's face it, we're probably going to start 0-4. We're playing the defending champs, and then going to Arrowhead to face a resurgent Chiefs team, followed by a trip to Atlanta to face the team that gave us a 45-10 pwning AT HOME last year. When a team that's supposed to win its division gets off to a start THAT bad, the rest of the year normally just goes up in flames.

Seriously, if you think the drama at 4949 Centennnial is bad now, just wait three weeks.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I understand the resistance. I really do. I, too, would LOVE it if the team stayed in the Bay Area. But I see it as an inevitability. I'd love to be proven wrong.

I guess it's like when you just have to break up with someone because you know you're gonna end up breaking up anyway, even if you don't want to.

and if the 49ers win Monday then what?

We're not going to win Monday. Let's be realistic. All we can hope for is a moral victory.

This is the NFL dude anything goes. The seahawks (a team we are statistically better at every position) whooped our ass. Whats to say we cant do the same to Drew Brees? Sure the odds are against us, I understand that, but we are at home and we are pissed off. I can clearly see both W or L.
Hasn't this week been bad enough without this?
When you said "let me state the obvious: the 49ers will not win more than 4 games this year" I wanted to kick you in the nuts and didn't need to read the rest to smell the garbage.

GTFO!

Really? Let's face it, we're probably going to start 0-4. We're playing the defending champs, and then going to Arrowhead to face a resurgent Chiefs team, followed by a trip to Atlanta to face the team that gave us a 45-10 pwning AT HOME last year. When a team that's supposed to win its division gets off to a start THAT bad, the rest of the year normally just goes up in flames.

Seriously, if you think the drama at 4949 Centennnial is bad now, just wait three weeks.

49er Faithful. Something the people in LA would never understand.

Dude we're building a stadium in Santa Clara? What don't you understand?

Again I ask you this.
Share 49ersWebzone