Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Method:
Ban. f**king ban.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Ban. f**king ban.

Like I honestly wish all of us could reach through our computer screens right now and smack the s**t out of him. That's seriously how stupid this is.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Ban. f**king ban.
When you said "let me state the obvious: the 49ers will not win more than 4 games this year" I wanted to kick you in the nuts and didn't need to read the rest to smell the garbage.

GTFO!

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 18, 2010 at 23:18:10 ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
You seriously care if our players date a Kardashian and want Jack Nickelson sitting in the luxury box? You want Kobe at our games? Seriously dude? You sound like you don't even give a s**t about the team and you dont give a s**t about the tradition, you just a laker fan bandwagoner who cares more about external stars than actually watching the game or understanding the game. GTFO here with that BS.

For the record, this team does NOT need a new identity. THE PROBLEM HERE IS MORONS DECIDED WE DID, AND DECIDED DITCHING THE WCO WAS A GOOD IDEA AND WE SHOULD BE A DEFENSE FIRST TEAM AND THAT OUR HISTORY DOESN'T MATTER. SO GTFO HERE WITH THAT GARBAGE. ALL THIS TEAM NEEDS IS TO BRING BACK AN OFFENSIVE MINDED COACH AND TO BRING BACK THE WCO AND GET BACK TO ITS ROOTS.

I dont agree with the OP at all, but your opinion doesnt make any f**king sense either... Why should this team be an offensive based team? What gives you the idea that a WCO is gonna make all our problems go away? give me a f**king break dude. This is a completely different team from the one Bill Walsh and George Seifert coached. No Montana, No Rice, No Young, blah blah blah... We need f**king discipline, we need players and coaches who can all step the f**k up on gameday. Every f**king week its somebody not doing their job. Thats the difference between us and the Saints, Colts and Patriots. Between the Offense, Defense and Coaching we never have all 3 on the same page.
very imformative post, well thought out
this post has to be a f**kin joke!

I understand the resistance. I really do. I, too, would LOVE it if the team stayed in the Bay Area. But I see it as an inevitability. I'd love to be proven wrong.

I guess it's like when you just have to break up with someone because you know you're gonna end up breaking up anyway, even if you don't want to.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by area49:
I understand the resistance. I really do. I, too, would LOVE it if the team stayed in the Bay Area. But I see it as an inevitability. I'd love to be proven wrong.

I guess it's like when you just have to break up with someone because you know you're gonna end up breaking up anyway, even if you don't want to.

and if the 49ers win Monday then what?

Dude we're building a stadium in Santa Clara? What don't you understand?

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Dude we're building a stadium in Santa Clara? What don't you understand?

Come on dude... just because we are gonna build a stadium doesnt mean we are actually gonna build one
Share 49ersWebzone