LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

How high will our offense will rank?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How high will our offense will rank?

right above method man
I think realistically we could improve to 19-22 ...... always hoping for more out of my team though.
27 - 32.
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
I think realistically we could improve to 19-22 ...... always hoping for more out of my team though.

If the offense wants to improve that much then Raye needs to go! The talent is there, the play calling is not.
Ill go on a limb and say..

Pass Offense: 22
Rush Offense: 17

Pass Defense: 19
Rush Defense: 5
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

You got no faith at all.

Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by fly15:
26th
How high did the Raven's offense rank when they won the Super Bowl? We will ride our defense all year.

What worries me is we lead the league in 3rd and longs last year, and I'm sure last weeks 1/15 3rd down conversion percentage was probably a reflection of more of the same.
right now its #11

maiocco's twitter

Offense: 7th

defense: 5th

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:

If the offense wants to improve that much then Raye needs to go! The talent is there, the play calling is not.

I agree the talent is truly there and I agree that I am less than impressed with how Raye has used some of his players.
i know its really early, but i'm still shocked that, at 0-2, including a bad blowout loss, we are the #4 defense and #11 offense.

is no one else blown away by that?

I'm not saying it means anything...or does it?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i know its really early, but i'm still shocked that, at 0-2, including a bad blowout loss, we are the #4 defense and #11 offense.

is no one else blown away by that?

I'm not saying it means anything...or does it?

It means we need to score more points to me.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It will probably be in the 20s after its all said and done.
If we continue to throw the ball, we'll finish between 10-15.

If we stay stubborn, like we always do early in games, and pretend we're a run-first team, we'll finish bottom 5.

I really, really hope Raye realizes that we have to pass to setup the run. Gore had a great game because we forced the Saints to defend against the pass.
Share 49ersWebzone