There are 285 users in the forums

How many Yards and TD's will Gore get Monday Night?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gore will have another slow performance due to the saints stacking the box. Raye will continue with his run run run punt play calling and the offense will struggle once again.
Originally posted by backontop:
Gore will have another slow performance due to the saints stacking the box. Raye will continue with his run run run punt play calling and the offense will struggle once again.

but how do you really feel?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

well at night I have nightmares about my childhood when my priest would...oh wait you were making a joke.
Pessimist says.....60 yards rushing, 20 yards receiving, 0 TDs

Optimist says.....120 yards rushing TD, 60 yards reveiving TD

Average of: 90 yards rushing, 40 yards receiving, 1 total TD
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

well at night I have nightmares about my childhood when my priest would...oh wait you were making a joke.

Originally posted by Redeemer:
70-80 yards, 1td.
I need two TD's to win my FF game this week!

2 TD
110 yds.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

2 TD
110 yds.

those are nice numbers!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Redeemer:
70-80 yards, 1td.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

lol Tony the tailgate will not be the same without you!!
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Okay, I am going to say Gore will have a big night and get 119 to 149 Yards and 2 to 3 TD's. What do you think? He might even catch one. Not so sure about Norris.

Not too shabby.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

2 TD
110 yds.

congrats?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Okay, I am going to say Gore will have a big night and get 119 to 149 Yards and 2 to 3 TD's. What do you think? He might even catch one. Not so sure about Norris.

Not too shabby.

was I close?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by BattleZone_18:
I'm sorry to say. Frank Gore is better as a backup. I like his years backing up Kevin Barlow. I think Brian Westbrook has to get in this type of picture because he knows how to control himself during big games (his career as an Eagle)

I don't condone domestic abuse but. LMFAO

rotfl copters. I remembered when I first joined in 2004 I think the first debates I got into was over Barlow. I wanted him to be cut and I did not care the cap hit. I hated him that much. 90% of the zone flamed me for speaking ill of Kevan.
Share 49ersWebzone