LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Monday Night is for Jerry Rice!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49er fans let's not forget what Monday is about and the importance of it. For me I can't put it into words how emotional of a night it is going to be. All the ex 49er greats will definitely be there for Jerry. Jerry deserves to go out with class! He deserves the best! This team can beat the Saints! They need to. I can't imagine anything less for #80.

Me and my soon to be wifey will be representing in our #80 throwbacks. Thanks for the memories Jerry, you are the best! The greatest football player ever. You carried yourself with class and your passion for football was undeniable.

Monday is for you!!

Go Niners!!
Fifi Approved!

• Axl49
  • Veteran
There you go man thats the right attitude Willis needs to go out there and blitz and concuss drew breeze and VD need to gave 3 tds like he did against the Texans.
Originally posted by Axl49:
There you go man thats the right attitude Willis needs to go out there and blitz and concuss drew breeze and VD need to gave 3 tds like he did against the Texans.

we lost vs the texans btw
nvm its not worth it

Jerry Rice is the man

[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 17, 2010 at 12:34:45 ]
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by Axl49:

we lost vs the texans btw

Ok Mr. Negativity.
Share 49ersWebzone