LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Where Do You Stand?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Where Do You Stand?

I really feel that a whole mess of people are jumping ship. Where I stand is All In. I stand behind Singletary! I truly feel Saints are gonna catch a bad one! It's that feeling that whoever gets in the path is gonna get beatdown. As a Fan this kind of stuff is fun and this is the reason I love the sport. GO NINERS!! 7 years of pain i'm already numb.. nothing can hurt me anymore, I can never sellout to the Glory Days so as a fan I'm gonna Shout my support to the fullest.

[ Edited by keeferr75 on Sep 16, 2010 at 21:34:17 ]
ALL IN
all in

but

crappy plays deserve smack talk by fans
I know the stick will be rocking on Monday.

I feel good about competing the whole game.
Originally posted by seeking6th:
all in

but

crappy plays deserve smack talk by fans

WORD!!
Our season is done. But I'm still a fan. Just realistic enough to know when an NFL team can't get it's plays in you should forget about the playoffs. And although I support Alex more than some I'm realistic enough to know he is the type that everything has to go perfect for in order to pull off a play. If communication is bad or the clock is running out before a play comes in he is the type who can't handle that. Alex needs everything to go smoothly to have a chance.
I'm a Niners fan, not a member of the Chicken Little crowd. I'm all in.
For the first time since iv'e been a fan my confidence in the team was shaken...... badly, that being said i believe we will show up and we will compete, will we win? i hope to god we will but i just wanna be competitive. and get my confidence in this dang team back.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
ALL IN BABY!!! GOTTA HAVE EM !!CAN"T WIN WITHOUT EM !!!
  • bret
  • Veteran
This is the kind of poll that is ridiculous.

There was a time 600 years or so ago, that in order to "prove" you were "faithful" you had to believe the earth was flat! How stupid does that look now?!

Just because some of us are critical of Sing or Alex or whoever doesn't make us less fans than those who believe in "my coach" because he's the coach of "my team"! It's equally stupid!

If none of us believe there's a stench or do but are not willing to stand up and say so, just because coach tells us it's roses, we're doomed to never get better!

I've been a fan since 1960. I've never wavered, through thick and through thin. But when they've been putrid, I've died a little bit on the inside. And I'm vocal when I think they're going about things in a way that won't bring us what we all should want, and that's championships!

Go Niners!

Our OC and QB are problems #1 and #2. Fix problem #1 and Alex looks like a better QB. Fix problems #1 and #2 and Singletary looks like a much better coach.

Other than the O-line we have all of the same starters as last year, so expecting leap-and-bounds improvement from this team is just not realistic.

Like most everyone else I bought into the hype and paid for it dearly this week. Now I've calmed down and realized I just had my expectations was too high when we are trotting out basically the same team. It's time to rethink expectations.

Same team, same coaches, same results give or take a game or two. Just reset your expectations and this can still be a good year for 49er football.
Originally posted by valrod33:
ALL IN

Here too!
FIRE JIMMY RAYE
I'm a Niner Rider Till I Die!!! All in!

Win, Lose, or TIE, I'M A NINER UNTIL I DIE!
Share 49ersWebzone