LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Singletary is putting his job on the line, and our season.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This guy is funny. I don't know who is more of an idiot. Mike Nolan or Mike Singletary. Good lord we go from bad to worse. This is the worst organization in the league.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This guy is funny. I don't know who is more of an idiot. Mike Nolan or Mike Singletary. Good lord we go from bad to worse. This is the worst organization in the league.

Gruden?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:

Gruden?

That, or I would even be cool with bringing Steve Mariucci back.
I hate to say this, but I think the lack of coaching experience is starting to show. I love coach Singletary, and i'm a die hard Niner fan, but, I think coaches stubbornness is getting ready to hurt this team. NOBODY believes in Jimmy Raye BUT Mike Singletary! He's gonna stick by his guys until he loses his job, and sets this team back several more years until we get a qualified coach, oc, and quarterback!
Originally posted by DJ70749:
I hate to say this, but I think the lack of coaching experience is starting to show. I love coach Singletary, and i'm a die hard Niner fan, but, I think coaches stubbornness is getting ready to hurt this team. NOBODY believes in Jimmy Raye BUT Mike Singletary! He's gonna stick by his guys until he loses his job, and sets this team back several more years until we get a qualified coach, oc, and quarterback!

Prety much bro. Sing did say he learned a lot from Nolan. Which almost puts us in the same scenario as u pointed out. lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pd24:

Gruden?

Old York hates Mariucci, though.

Why do you love him? Because he has given us some nice sound bites, and Vernon Davis's turnaround?
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
it's a new record! the 100000 singletary thread!

Amen these young cats are losin their effin minds...

Gruden?

f**k Old York atleast Mariucci could take undertalented teams to the playoffs!!!!!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Gruden?

f**k Old York atleast Mariucci could take undertalented teams to the playoffs!!!!!

Well Old York won't bring him back. That would mean swallowing his pride and admitting he was wrong.

• 9r4lf
I love what he said. Of course, what he said was in the moment of complete frustration from the Yahoo story. The f**kers need to be put under the knife.
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Is this not NINER chat? A NINER site to talk about ALL NINER stuff? Where the f**k do you want this guy to put this thread? ridiculous expectation.

Raiders? At least we aren't about to have our 8th consecutive black out.
So true, but that's all Raye needs to stay the OC of the 9ers. Jed York needs to demand Sing fire Raye or they both can take a walk.
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Is this not NINER chat? A NINER site to talk about ALL NINER stuff? Where the f**k do you want this guy to put this thread? ridiculous expectation.

Any of these would do.

Coach Singletary Thread (General Topics)

why i think it starts with singletary

Mike Singletary's Approval Rating.

The Official Mike Singletary Comments thread

Singletary Monday Press Conference
Share 49ersWebzone