There are 189 users in the forums

Coach Singletary Thread (General Topics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by iLL49er:
good point.

but god damn it pisses me off that we wasted the last 2yrs on this guy.

anyone else notice the mike johnson talks about how he has to hold back the offense because troy smith doesn't know yet...yet we continue to roll him out as we try to make the playoffs while smith sits on the bench and he knows the entire offense.

this guy just can't make any good decisions.

in this situation the last 2-3 games alex smith should've been the starter as he knows the entire playbook and allows us to be flexible

William Wallace killed 50 men....fifty!
good point.

anyone else notice the mike johnson talks about how he has to hold back the offense because troy smith doesn't know yet...yet we continue to roll him out as we try to make the playoffs while smith sits on the bench and he knows the entire offense.

in this situation the last 2-3 games alex smith should've been the starter as he knows the entire playbook and allows us to be flexible

Actually a very sound argument for Alex. I've always been an Alex guy, but like Troy as well. Very good argument.
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
good point.

That is funny s..t! Nice
  • jcs
  • Veteran
good point.

He might know the playbook but he doesn't have the cahones to do anything more than check the ball down up until that moment where he turns the ball over at an inopportune time to cost us the game. Been there seen that...no more need to see young Alex Fail us yet again.
Originally posted by jcs:
good point.

He might know the playbook but he doesn't have the cahones to do anything more than check the ball down up until that moment where he turns the ball over at an inopportune time to cost us the game. Been there seen that...no more need to see young Alex Fail us yet again.

let's see, Alex Smith checks down at least moving the ball. Troy Smith holds on to the ball and gets sacked. I will take Alex Smith.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Who cares 4 more games and he's gone
meh in a few weeks he won't be working at all.
The less time Dingleberry is at the 49ers facility the better. When we get him down to ZERO it = WIN.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 6, 2010 at 1:23 AM ]
Originally posted by WestCoast:

day cannot come soon enough

Originally posted by backontop:
good point.

let's see, Alex Smith checks down at least moving the ball. Troy Smith holds on to the ball and gets sacked. I will take Alex Smith.

Oh please. Leave Alex on the bench where he belongs. Do you really think he's going to win games after watching him for 5+ years? And when has he ever consistently moved the ball?

LB
It's not about the hours. A manequin puts in a lot of hours and is still just a manequin.
Kind of like a business where the employees can't wait for the owner to go play golf so they can get something meaningful done.
Originally posted by backontop:
good point.

You can have Alex Smith.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
good point.

That is funny s..t! Nice

thanks...i'm here til thursday...try the veal
Share 49ersWebzone