There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Coach Singletary Thread (General Topics)

If we make the playoffs... I think he deserves to return. I think he can develope into a good coach one day. What it would tell me is that Ownership viewed the QB (Alex,Carr, Hill) as problem the whole timeand not the coach...

I still think if Holmgren is down to come back, we should kick Sing to the curb though...
yeah if Sing winds up winning a playoff game or two he has to stay.
Originally posted by zozell:
If we make the playoffs... I think he deserves to return. I think he can develope into a good coach one day. What it would tell me is that Ownership viewed the QB (Alex,Carr, Hill) as problem the whole timeand not the coach...

I still think if Holmgren is down to come back, we should kick Sing to the curb though...

If we can resurect this season, i wouldn't mind. I also would like the 9ers to go after holmgren as a GM/Mentor or if Sing repeats then he can replace Sing as coach.

But we do need a parcells holmgren gruden type in the Org. now
NO f**k dingleberry.

fire his lame ass
Originally posted by boast:
yeah if Sing winds up winning a playoff game or two he has to stay.

This! If we win a playoff game or two, that would mean he has made the proper adjustments and we are playing good football. While I think Sing severely lacks in knowledge of the offense, I hope he is learning to let the offense do their own thing and the 85' Bears is a thing of the past.

I think it would take the Niners to win 2-3 playoff games to save Sing's job, especially with the Holmgren rumors floating around.
We ain't gonna make no playoffs and Sing should be canned.
Originally posted by susweel:

way to stay positive, hater.

[ Edited by boast on Nov 16, 2010 at 08:34:35 ]
nothing would surprise me. I'd actually expect him to come back.

Just keeping it real.

We pretty much have to win every game. When was the last time a niner team won that many games in a row ? Not since Garcia.

Just keeping it real.

We pretty much have to win every game. When was the last time a niner team won that many games in a row ? Not since Garcia.

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoast:
NO f**k dingleberry.

fire his lame ass

No kidding, how can you keep this stupid moron who picked Alex Smith, and David Carr over Troy Smith. It was the blind squirrel finding a nut syndrome. Dingletary gets ZERO credit for the turn around. I think if he came back there would be riots and I would join in.
It would tell me that Jed York learned nothing since the Nolan era. Inexperienced HC = high chance of failure. Holmgren, Shanny, Gruden, etc...somebody with experience and can lead this talented team to the division title and playoffs, PLEASE!!
Even if we win a playoff game SIng aint coming back. He would need us to make the superbowl in order for him to come back.