There are 273 users in the forums

Coach Singletary Thread (General Topics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by EndAround81:
this is scary..I don't even think we are a playoff team.

At this point, we'd be lucky to get one win.
This season can still be salvaged if we clean house NOW. We have too much talent to not make the playoffs, especially this year. Pathetic.
Originally posted by sachie23:
This team has not had a good head coach since Mooch. Gruden is out there. Billick is out there. Fox will probably be out there as well. Enough with the first time guys and Dennis Erickson's of the world. You cannot defend this organization to me

Yeah our whole team is a joke, from coaching staff to QB. We need to fire and replace a lot of people/players. UGH. This is unwatchable anymore. Jed is such a lying POS, and Singletary is a retard and Smith is a bad QB.

Seriously??????

Talk about an understatement.

I don't think this team is an NFL team.
fire the owner too
we better make changes now..before players start demanding trades to get off this team

ARE YOU JOKING?

YOU DONT THINK?

We will not make the playoffs. No way. We got the Falcons next week, remember what happened last year?

Yeah, 0-4 here we come.

Again, pray for a new coach (GRUDEN) and ANDREW LUCK
Before you lock it, give it a chance. Let your frustrations out. Main complain HE DOES NOT MAKE ADJUSTMENTS!!
I am for gruden
Gruden loves Alex Smith..no way I want Gruden

I'm being positive.......With the first pick overall, the SF 49ers pick............
Originally posted by susweel:
Its time to fire Rev Sing.

The venerable reverend Mike Sing needs to admit it - he does belong somewhere other than the nfl field.
IM ALL IN f**k THIS f**kEN CLOWN!!!!
This team has more than enough talent to win but not with this coaching staff and possibly not with Alex. This is just pathetic.
Singletary is a mental and emotional midget. His comfort level is so narrow that he can only hire Jimmy Raye to feel comfortable with his s**tty/archaic gameplan. He doesn't know X's and O'x, nor does Singletary have the experience and know-how to keep his players prepared for any game situation. I think he's a choker.
Share 49ersWebzone