There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Coach Singletary Thread (General Topics)

I had no idea raye got 7 head.coaches fired. He's the kiss of death.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
O'Donnell: OK. Let's talk about trying to stop Drew Brees.

Singletary: We will not try to stop Drew Brees. We will stop Drew Brees. Next question.

O'Donnell: Let's talk about trying to move the ball against the New Orleans defense ...

Singletary: We will not try to move the ball against the New Orleans defense. We will move the ball and we will score.

talk is cheap, in reality we still have alex smith as our QB
Originally posted by 190836:
Singletary has some serious anger management issues. Dennis O'Donnell was asking some legit questions. The dude is losing it, I hope we win on Monday, but if we lose, I am going to laugh my a** off watching his tirade.

you would really think that was funny? I wouldn't. The last thing I would find funny after a loss.
Breaking News: Mike Singletary resigns as head coach of the 49ers!
lol

this is worse than nolan
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

Link or ban!
At this pace... singletary after the 65 to 10 loss from the saints, will produce material worthy of the next great coors commercial.

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 16, 2010 at 19:54:54 ]
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

i dont see singletary as a quitter
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Singletary has some serious anger management issues. Dennis O'Donnell was asking some legit questions. The dude is losing it, I hope we win on Monday, but if we lose, I am going to laugh my a** off watching his tirade.

you would really think that was funny? I wouldn't. The last thing I would find funny after a loss.
No, actually i don't find anything funny about losing, only Singletary and this joke of an organization.

No, actually i don't find anything funny about losing, only Singletary and this joke of an organization.

I want an offensive minded, creative coach in here. So I'm ready for the singleminded era to be over.
He's obviously way over his head. Wow what a terrible HC.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

I want an offensive minded, creative coach in here. So I'm ready for the singleminded era to be over.

Same here.
At this pace... singletary after the 65 to 10 loss from the saints, will produce material worthy of the next great coors commercial.

where are we getting 10 pts from?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:

where are we getting 10 pts from?

Patrick Willis
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
O'Donnell: OK. Let's talk about trying to stop Drew Brees.

Singletary: We will not try to stop Drew Brees. We will stop Drew Brees. Next question.

O'Donnell: Let's talk about trying to move the ball against the New Orleans defense ...

Singletary: We will not try to move the ball against the New Orleans defense. We will move the ball and we will score.

Sing better win this game after saying that s**t, or I'm calling for his head to roll. His bulls**t needs to produce.

I think he's just delusional right now.