LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Brooks & Spencer exchange blows

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Watching it it looked like Spence had nothing to do with the drill and was just standing in line.... so in defense of Brooks i would have acted the same way. I mean very first day coming off a lacerated kidney and Spence takes a cheap shot...and yes that was a cheap shot!!! Taking a page out of the jets playbook (creating something to create something else) i guess. If so...stupid IMO cuz that can hurt a team, especially if they don't win. Hence the Jets.

idk what was the deal but it was funny, Brooks body language when he was on the ground looking at who hit him

I think thats what pissed Brooks off. Made his ass look stupid and folks were laughing. Luckly he didn't get hurt...cuz if he did no one would have been laughing then. Good hit tho!!!
Would not surprise me if Spencer was told to do it. You just never know
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:

That is what I was thinking. Kind of give Ahmad Brooks a shot to "welcome him back" and make sure he is ready
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:

That is what I was thinking. Kind of give Ahmad Brooks a shot to "welcome him back" and make sure he is ready

It somewhat reminds me of hard knocks. When the coaches had a player start a fight with V. Gholston to get him fired up.
"GOOD! GOOD!"--Emperor Palpatine.

Now, take it out on the field and make NO pay!
Just a joke that Brooks didn't appreciate. They're fine.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol Spencer leveled him
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I'm a lil disappointed in MM for making this a story.

MM sucks now that he's with CSN! MB >>>> MM
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

agreed.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

agreed.

I don't think he sucks but that was an inaccurate description, in his article, of what actually happened.

I don't know why people keep saying it was a good hit. It is really easy to knock someone down who is running and not expecting to get hit. Have you guys ever played any kind of sport? Geez.
Originally posted by Smokie:
I don't know why people keep saying it was a good hit. It is really easy to knock someone down who is running and not expecting to get hit. Have you guys ever played any kind of sport? Geez.

okkkk hot shot
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by Smokie:

okkkk hot shot

Are you disagreeing? Brooks was not ready to be hit. It's real easy to figure out.
Share 49ersWebzone