LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

Brooks & Spencer exchange blows

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My only reaction to this is...Yess Brooks is back, get after the passer big boy.
Originally posted by Smokie:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by znk916:
uh, why is our defense clowning around wasting time on ball security drills

Because our defense is expecting to get a lot of turnovers and interceptions. Expect them to jump the route against the Saints also.

LOL

I don't know why Spencer and #35 are clowning around. A bad sign after a horrific loss and before they see Brees. I would have been pissed if I was Brooks too. He JUST came back from a lacerated kidney and he is getting unnecessary shots to the body? Simpletary should have slapped Spencer in the helmet. He is doomed.

You have a good point. They just had their asses handed to them and they're clowing around in practice. I guess it isn't a big deal, but you'd think they would be a little more focused
I was unfortunate to be in Brook's spot when I was in football back in high school. My teammate did the same thing to me. It was embarrasing yeah, but it taught me not to half-ass practice.
Originally posted by znk916:
uh, why is our defense clowning around wasting time on ball security drills

this
that was funny from both sides

brooks gets even more pissed off when spencer and 35 are hella crackin up at him.

[ Edited by seeking6th on Sep 16, 2010 at 16:57:35 ]
WTF is Spencer doing?
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
I was unfortunate to be in Brook's spot when I was in football back in high school. My teammate did the same thing to me. It was embarrasing yeah, but it taught me not to half-ass practice.

Maybe he was half assing (idk if that is right) earlier in practice but it looked like he was running in the drill...
  • dugo
  • Veteran
looks like to me Spencer doesn't like Brooks to much...cheap shot or not Spencer put him on his backside for a reason....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's just coming back from a lacerated kidney and one of your teammates lays you out on a ball security drill? I'd of knocked Spencer's head off.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Sep 16, 2010 at 17:04:11 ]
Originally posted by al49erfan:

Maybe he was half assing (idk if that is right) earlier in practice but it looked like he was running in the drill...

yea but as a football player you're supposed to keep your head on a swivel, if you don't then that's really nobody else's fault but your own

Great hit though.

-9fA
they took turns blowing each other? i didnt know they were gay. put it this way, we dont have to worry about them harrasing women reporters lol

on a serious note, wtf was that about? came out of nowhere
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Great hit though.

-9fA

That was his best hit since he hit Kitna a few years ago.
If you look at the video closely, nobody tries to strip the ball against brooks. I think they all planned it to wake him up or something
Originally posted by al49erfan:

yea but as a football player you're supposed to keep your head on a swivel, if you don't then that's really nobody else's fault but your own

Seriously? It's a ball security DRILL, not even scrimmage. I am going to assume that this was a joke.
Share 49ersWebzone