LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Somebody give me a legit reason why....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrg:
With our limited depth at CB (Will James still out, Phillip Adams in, etc)..we aren't out after this guy?!

Originally posted by redrathman:
With our limited depth at CB (Will James still out, Phillip Adams in, etc)..we aren't out after this guy?!

I predict this thread will be locked or moved quite soon.

In the meantime...

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by valrod33:
somebody give me a legit reason why..........

............WE SHOULD ROOT FOR THIS PATHETIC TEAM. im embarrassed to say im a niner fan. You wanna be loyal to a cluster f......k organization who has rats in the house spewing out negative information. Its not the first time we have heard this. Communication problems with the oc and quarterback. Heard that last couple of years. Excuses are like a*****es and everyone that i know has one or is one. THis team flat out sucks. Now can they win on monday. Sure. They still are an embarrasement to the loyal fan base and because everyone outside of the bay area that are football fans are laughing at us.
How thinks have changed from the good ole days. Cant wait for the rat to expose us in another way to the national media.

Dont root for them then. You dont have to

I dont have a choice. THe black hole is not my cup of tea. They are more sorry than us. Ill hang on to the giants and see where that gets me. THose who cant understand my frustration and embarrasement for this team are obviouly blinded and could care less. THis has nothing to do with being a fare weather fan. Its about an organization that has no clue. In this world you learn by your mistakes. The niners dont learn they just commit the same blunders over and over again.

Quit your damn b***hing. If I wasn't at 40% already I'd f**king rip to shreds for this stupid s**t. If you don't want to root for the Raiders then don't..find a new team..I'm from St. Louis and have been to one 49ers home game my entire life. So quit using that as an excuse. Go find a new team. We don't need fans like yourself.
I personally would rather see Adams!!! If we get burned I'd rather get burned bc we're young and still learning. Adams isn't going to get better standing on the sideline!
I think it is because of photo #3, sadly.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Because Sing dont like

becuase "bly will be bly"
Originally posted by valrod33:
somebody give me a legit reason why..........

............WE SHOULD ROOT FOR THIS PATHETIC TEAM. im embarrassed to say im a niner fan. You wanna be loyal to a cluster f......k organization who has rats in the house spewing out negative information. Its not the first time we have heard this. Communication problems with the oc and quarterback. Heard that last couple of years. Excuses are like a*****es and everyone that i know has one or is one. THis team flat out sucks. Now can they win on monday. Sure. They still are an embarrasement to the loyal fan base and because everyone outside of the bay area that are football fans are laughing at us.
How thinks have changed from the good ole days. Cant wait for the rat to expose us in another way to the national media.

Dont root for them then. You dont have to

I dont have a choice. THe black hole is not my cup of tea. They are more sorry than us. Ill hang on to the giants and see where that gets me. THose who cant understand my frustration and embarrasement for this team are obviouly blinded and could care less. THis has nothing to do with being a fare weather fan. Its about an organization that has no clue. In this world you learn by your mistakes. The niners dont learn they just commit the same blunders over and over again.

Quit your damn b***hing. If I wasn't at 40% already I'd f**king rip to shreds for this stupid s**t. If you don't want to root for the Raiders then don't..find a new team..I'm from St. Louis and have been to one 49ers home game my entire life. So quit using that as an excuse. Go find a new team. We don't need fans like yourself.

NINERS FOR LIFE!

Share 49ersWebzone