LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Niners fans in Inland Empire/So Cal-FYI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For those living near and around San Bernardino the GOAT Jerry Rice will be signing autographs tomorrow at Route 66 Rendezvous from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. For more information go here-

http://www.route-66.org/

Last time he was there he was doing 2 items per.
!

s**t man, lol, this always happens to me, when Im down in the IE everythings going on up here and when Im up in the city, everything HAPPENS to come down to the IE...terrible
Originally posted by GameOver:
!

s**t man, lol, this always happens to me, when Im down in the IE everythings going on up here and when Im up in the city, everything HAPPENS to come down to the IE...terrible

Don't worry bro, there is another signing happening in the City of Industry with, get this, not just Jerry but Joe together . Thing is that one will cost $150 each. This one at Route 66 is free.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
!

Don't worry bro, there is another signing happening in the City of Industry with, get this, not just Jerry but Joe together . Thing is that one will cost$150 each. This one at Route 66 is free.

Jesus thats one expensive blowjob...
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
!

Don't worry bro, there is another signing happening in the City of Industry with, get this, not just Jerry but Joe together . Thing is that one will cost$150 each. This one at Route 66 is free.

Jesus thats one expensive blowjob...

But it's Joe and Jerry
Share 49ersWebzone