LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Mike Sando's Breakdown of 49ers @ Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
f**k Mike Sando, he's too busy jerking off Paul Allen most of the time in the owner's box!

the truth hurts ! stop whining this is our team outchoched and out played , you think it's going to be any better vs the Saints !

We better hope so!
Dudes , Homers , did he say anything wrong ?!!!

i dont know i dont read his s**t
f**k Mike Sando, he's too busy jerking off Paul Allen most of the time in the owner's box!

the truth hurts ! stop whining this is our team outchoched and out played , you think it's going to be any better vs the Saints !

You need to read more Sando to understand my sentiment.

Even if we had blown the Seahawks out Sando would then write a 4-page eulogy of how the Seahawks have fallen since their Superbowl loss.

Sando grew up a Raiders fan, and then became a Seahawks fan with his job up there before joining ESPN. This guy has turned his nose to San Fransisco his entire life.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 16, 2010 at 08:14:33 ]

Even if we had blown the Seahawks out Sando would then write a 4-page eulogy of how the Seahawks have fallen since their Superbowl loss.

Sando grew up a Raiders fan, and then became a Seahawks fan with his job up there before joining ESPN. This guy has turned his nose to San Fransisco his entire life.

Don't get me wrong i don't like the f**ker but he said nothing wrong to wrag on him!
Yea Sando does great work for the most part. I've never seen any bias in his work. that was a nice read about how real coaches operate.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
I like to read Mike Sando as well.
  • bret
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Sando is a Seahawk homer and i refuse to read anything written by him

That's a shame, because he has some valuable insights and you could learn something about your own team.

His statement about Alex being unable to beat pressure put the Alex situation into clear focus: we all complain about how terrible the line is, when in fact they are not; the scheme makes their jobs more difficult, plus even the best lines have periods in a game when momentum swings and the opponent is going to get pressure. If Alex beats that pressure - on his own - just once, with a great pass, it defeats the pressure and the whole momentum changes.

The fact he points out that Tyler Polumbus (traded for after being claimed on waivers by Detroit a week before the season started) could handle the pass rush - often one on one - speaks volumes about Justin Smith and especially Parys Haralson.

This type of thing has been getting lost in our obsessed discussions about Smith, Raye, Crabs and Nate.
Originally posted by bret:

That's a shame, because he has some valuable insights and you could learn something about your own team.

His statement about Alex being unable to beat pressure put the Alex situation into clear focus: we all complain about how terrible the line is, when in fact they are not; the scheme makes their jobs more difficult, plus even the best lines have periods in a game when momentum swings and the opponent is going to get pressure. If Alex beats that pressure - on his own - just once, with a great pass, it defeats the pressure and the whole momentum changes.

The fact he points out that Tyler Polumbus (traded for after being claimed on waivers by Detroit a week before the season started) could handle the pass rush - often one on one - speaks volumes about Justin Smith and especially Parys Haralson.

This type of thing has been getting lost in our obsessed discussions about Smith, Raye, Crabs and Nate.

Originally posted by bret:

It can't be stated enough that Alex Smith scares nobody. That's why every defense he faces is the same - 8 in the box. Teams must look forward to the luxury of not having to scheme on defense.
  • dj43
Sando wrote about the same game I saw. The only thing I think he missed is that Seattle's DL is very under-rated. They were quick, agile, and much stronger than most expected. They also had a very good scheme that took advantage of the man blocking scheme the 49ers now use by allowing the OL to charge out and then slip by the hole they left. Good stuff by the Seattle staff.

He did predict for the 49ers to win the division this year.
Sando gets all of his info from the Matts, no need to read his articles.
the police will catch sando sooner or later. he's a suspected pedophile!

[ Edited by seeking6th on Sep 16, 2010 at 17:49:22 ]
Originally posted by verb1der:

This.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Sando travels to games and practices on the regular. I'm pretty confident he has a lot better access than Matt seeing as how ESPN has much greater resources than a tiny SF paper.
Share 49ersWebzone