LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Alex smith is about to be on KNBR!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Solid answers from Alex -- but I'm still not convinced.

Time will tell.

Yup . . . Show us . . . that's the only thing that can turn it around.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
he always interviews well
He's got a point there about arizona. Last year we made Kurt Warner and their offense look like shiet, and they still ended up with the division title.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
great... more lip service!

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

maybe shaun hill has it with him in his locker at detroit
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Check
It out

Thanks for the info.

Lot of the same old stuff,etc. The 49ers selected him #1 overall, so it's almost like anything he does is below expectations. It's tough on the individual, but sympathy doesn't win games.
Playoffs this year, or another year down the drain. The buck always stops with the HC, and in our case, OC and QB as well.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Time will tell.

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
He's got a point there about arizona. Last year we made Kurt Warner and their offense look like shiet, and they still ended up with the division title.

You see that stuff happen every year, by no mean was last Sunday the end of season, but it was about the worst start we could get off on.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Time will tell.

yeah, Alex seems like a cool dude...wish everything would have worked out for him.... I would even add him as a friend if he ever comes around and gets a PS3..

but in this league results are what count...I wish we would have kept Rattay like I said years back...and he was pushed harder by the coaching staff as the years went on.....I really believe spoiling him did not help.
his hands were too small to hold his phone
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Time will tell.

yeah, Alex seems like a cool dude...wish everything would have worked out for him.... I would even add him as a friend if he ever comes around and gets a PS3..

but in this league results are what count...I wish we would have kept Rattay like I said years back...and he was pushed harder by the coaching staff as the years went on.....I really believe spoiling him did not help.

we should have really kept garcia. Could have gotten a few more years out of him and let alex sit the first year or two.

well, actually, if we still had garcia in 05, smith probably wouldn't have been drafted.

[ Edited by darkknight49 on Sep 15, 2010 at 16:49:06 ]

Originally posted by 190836:
Ralph is asking him direct and pointed questions.

That is what Ralph does. Sometimes people love it, other times they whine about him being an assh*ole (like when he ripped Nolan a few years back). Personally, I like his interviews because he usually persists to get answers, unlike everyone else that lets people dance around questions without ever answering them.

Time will tell.

This.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

blah blah blah, da da da, sha na na...... go find your heart and play football, dude!

while he's looking for his heart, might wanna keep an eye out for his balls as well.

What...U wanted him to finger point?
Originally posted by verb1der:
Smith said it was an execution issue and if the Norris TD and Morgan TD were sucessful we would be talking about how great of a play caller Jimmy Raye is.

This is called damage control.

Smitg doesn't want Raye mad at him.
Originally posted by Nes49:

What...U wanted him to finger point?

no. Figured the balls might come in handy on Monday night.
Share 49ersWebzone