LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Mike Singletary's Approval Rating.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Mike Singletary's Approval Rating.

Approval Rating?

at this moment he gets an F as in failing/falling hard!

i don't give him an F overall and i hope i'll never have the option to do so.

i remember singletary mentioned that one day he would be "great head coach" WELL, it's your 3rd year sing, your progression is too slow at best!

please, sing, hurry!
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by maya0724:
You guys are the most pessimistic fans ever.. I had a bad impression of Sing until I rewatched that seattle game...

Cant blame sing for crabtree running the wrong route to cause the 2nd interception.
Cant blame sing for crabtree not catching that pass cross the middle that lead to the first interception.

??? It was reported that Crabtree ran the right route, Smith just did what smith does.

By whom?

Sing did say that? Let me see if i can find it

From what I heard on Murph and Mac he alluded to the idea that Crabtree was to blame, without actually coming out and saying it.

Sing said it during his monday press conference
Originally posted by Chief:
You guys are the most pessimistic fans ever.. I had a bad impression of Sing until I rewatched that seattle game...

Cant blame sing for crabtree running the wrong route to cause the 2nd interception.
Cant blame sing for crabtree not catching that pass cross the middle that lead to the first interception.

??? It was reported that Crabtree ran the right route, Smith just did what smith does.

By whom?

He said that in his post game report.

I watched the postgame presser on CSN Bay Area, twice, and never heard him say that.
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Approval Rating?

at this moment he gets an F as in failing/falling hard!

i don't give him an F overall and i hope i'll never have the option to do so.

i remember singletary mentioned that one day he would be "great head coach" WELL, it's your 3rd year sing, your progression is too slow at best!

please, sing, hurry!

By whom?

I watched the postgame presser on CSN Bay Area, twice, and never heard him say that.

syber noticed it right away during the press conference

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=129811&page=69

on page 60

[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 15, 2010 at 15:57:50 ]

By whom?

on page 60

OH.... SNAP! but you didn't watch it twice...
Originally posted by SJniner7:

By whom?

on page 60

OH.... SNAP! but you didn't watch it twice...

You guys do know the difference between the post game press conference and the one they have the next day, right?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
D+

The Raye/Smith tandem has too many problems.

[ Edited by Hopper on Sep 15, 2010 at 16:05:58 ]
I voted F.

• BobS
  • Veteran
I gave him a C before the season, but I have downgraded him to an F. I can't remember any problems getting plays called playing football in High School, but hey our coaching stall of 5 guys didn't have to deal with crowd noise and the press box was closer. I see something in common, we used to run up the middle a lot also on 2nd and long, but it worked. Maybe running up the middle was the default play when the play doesn't get in early enough? Maybe that is why the 49ers do it so much? Of course that was over 30 years ago so we didn't have to worry about helmet radios. I am just shocked about the communication problem, I don't think this band of clowns are fit to coach PeeWee football.

I have some faith but it is fading fast with every game that passes by. His lack of knowledge about the X's and O's of football are holding us back from progressing to the next level.
Originally posted by backontop:
I have some faith but it is fading fast with every game that passes by. His lack of knowledge about the X's and O's of football are holding us back from progressing to the next level.

Where did you learn of this now infamous supposed lack of knowledge of football X's and O's?

Where did you learn of this now infamous supposed lack of knowledge of football X's and O's?

my neighbor's sister's brother-in-law's best friend's aunt's great-grandmother's niece's daughter's babysitter's pimp said so

Hmmm let's see, so far he has continuously shown poor use of time outs, challenges, choosing offensive coordinators, hell anything offense related. He is a motivational speaker and a positions coach at best. Great for Patrick Willis and the other linebackers but to say that he has what it takes to be a head coach in the NFL? the jury is still out. Maybe he will change my mind in the upcoming weeks.

Hmmm let's see, so far he has continuously shown poor use of time outs, challenges, choosing offensive coordinators, hell anything offense related. He is a motivational speaker and a positions coach at best. Great for Patrick Willis and the other linebackers but to say that he has what it takes to be a head coach in the NFL? the jury is still out. Maybe he will change my mind in the upcoming weeks.

So you have no answer for my question then?
Share 49ersWebzone