LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

MaioccoCSN: Another change in 49ers coaches booth

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
read the yahoo story this morning from Jason Cole and it will make you feel so much better about how Jimmy Raye relays plays. The guys has marbels in his mouth. I did not feel very good about Monday Nights game after I looked that over.

MNF game will be a bigger defensive failure then an offensive one. On Tues people will be calling for Munusky's head.

if the 49ers get down early by 10 to 14 points its going to be a very very long night for Alex Smith and the defense as well as us fans. Drink up early.
Singletary is the man! With that being said, he needs to do a better job in coaching this team. Another change in the coaches booth.1 game and the whole organization is already in a state of panic( with exception of a few fans) He needs to drop JRaye and hire a potentially offensive minded coach that wants to win a game and not run a retirement home.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
read the yahoo story this morning from Jason Cole and it will make you feel so much better about how Jimmy Raye relays plays. The guys has marbels in his mouth. I did not feel very good about Monday Nights game after I looked that over.

MNF game will be a bigger defensive failure then an offensive one. On Tues people will be calling for Munusky's head.

if the 49ers get down early by 10 to 14 points its going to be a very very long night for Alex Smith and the defense as well as us fans. Drink up early.

Oh man I can just see it right now. The Saints jumping out on us early, Alex trying desperately to bring us back and failing. The home crowd gets restless and boo birds start flying on national tv.

Could be a long game, and one that finally breaks the camels back.
Originally posted by KD49ers:

they can't understand him? i just thought he wasn't getting plays in on time. wtf is going on here

the story shocked the heck out of me, no wonder seattle killed us on Sunday and Alex looked so horrible calling the plays on time, the story says that Jimmy Raye takes too long and calls the play his own way, not the full way the play is to be called, then it gets better, it says that Coach Sing, does not know the entire wording of the play to call the play the way its suppose to be called?? How in the heck can you run plays in time in a place like seattle??

Oh man I can just see it right now. The Saints jumping out on us early, Alex trying desperately to bring us back and failing. The home crowd gets restless and boo birds start flying on national tv.

teams that made the playoffs after a 0 and 2 start in 2009 = ZERO. Only 3 made it in 2008. MNF is a must win for the 49ers to get them back going.
Amateur hour! If Jed had waited, we could have had Holmgren, Shanahan or Gruden.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

teams that made the playoffs after a 0 and 2 start in 2009 = ZERO. Only 3 made it in 2008. MNF is a must win for the 49ers to get them back going.

I hope it happens bro.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by contrarios:
Amateur hour! If Jed had waited, we could have had Holmgren, Shanahan or Gruden.

Players make the coaches not the other way around.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mayo63:

Not entirely true.

Do you think Joe Montana would have been Joe Montana without Bill Walsh ?

Not entirely true.

Yes, but if you can't get the play in, can't decide on which play to run, or can't decide if you want to go for it on 4th down, then it is on the coaches.

Nah he'll look good for about a quarter and then turn back to Alex Smith.

Or make Sing drop is pants on national TV

Not entirely true.

Share 49ersWebzone