LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Re: An Evening with Trent Dilfer, ESPN Analyst and David Carr, QB of SF 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Someone go to this and ask David Carr how long til he thinks he'll be starting.

Don't be a dick Leatha.

Can't believe all the crap you people are spewing after 1 game. I have an idea, if you can do a better job throw your hat in the ring.

Personally I'm tired of all the smartass wisecracks. If you can do better then do it. If not just please knock it off.

I hate that we lost just as much as the rest of you. But you CAN'T do better. You know it I know it and we ALL know it. Pisses me off to see all this negative crap. Makes me damn glad I no longer live in the area cause you're kind of negativity would cause me to go on a shooting spree.

~Ceadder

Ceadder, buddy, I was right there with you man. I just knew, that given the proper tools and leadership that our boy Alex would lead us to the promise land... I've sense come to realize that I have been suffering from a condition we all know about, and truely is NOT just a river in Egypt. And you know what man admitting it really does feel so good. Trust me on this bud, and just go with what you already know deep down.

Come on say it with me....

I LOVE YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

Ahhhh

~Ceadder

Don't be a dick Leatha.

Can't believe all the crap you people are spewing after 1 game. I have an idea, if you can do a better job throw your hat in the ring.

Personally I'm tired of all the smartass wisecracks. If you can do better then do it. If not just please knock it off.

I hate that we lost just as much as the rest of you. But you CAN'T do better. You know it I know it and we ALL know it. Pisses me off to see all this negative crap. Makes me damn glad I no longer live in the area cause you're kind of negativity would cause me to go on a shooting spree.

~Ceadder

Ceadder, buddy, I was right there with you man. I just knew, that given the proper tools and leadership that our boy Alex would lead us to the promise land... I've sense come to realize that I have been suffering from a condition we all know about, and truely is NOT just a river in Egypt. And you know what man admitting it really does feel so good. Trust me on this bud, and just go with what you already know deep down.

I LOVE YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

Ahhhh

~Ceadder

Geez, I guess you're too young to remember how much suck Steve was after Joe left.

Okay Steve didn't "suck" but fans were up in arms cause we were used to Joe and winning.

Hell do you even know what our record over the 1st six games of '95 was?

Now this is not to compare Smith to Steve.

Just saying that if you want to jump overboard after one game fine.

IMHO, he's got the rest of the season however long he's the starter. If he fails he's gone anyway. I'm not going to waste my time hating on the guy for things that are beyond his control.

If you thought the Line was going to be PRESTO CHANGO! FIXED! by the 1st game you're high.

On top of that we had 3 Players assist Carrol's game plan and a bullcrap call on Nate helped them get down the field.

Our Defense sucked Sunday. But I forgot Smith plays Ironman Football.

You people call yourselves 9er fans? Then F'n act like it.

Let's see where we're at a few more games in. Hopefully Heitmann is a quick healer and can take over the RG slot. Baas has actually done pretty well all things considered. The Rookies need to get better and we need to get all our RBs' onto the field not just Frank. Frank only knows North South running and our Opponents know this. Get WB and AD on the field and then let's see where we're at. ALL QBs' need a Running game and blockers. Don't have that you don't have shat.

~Ceadder

Don't be a dick Leatha.

~Ceadder

I LOVE YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

Ahhhh

~Ceadder

Geez, I guess you're too young to remember how much suck Steve was after Joe left.

Okay Steve didn't "suck" but fans were up in arms cause we were used to Joe and winning.

IMHO, he's got the rest of the season however long he's the starter. If he fails he's gone anyway. I'm not going to waste my time hating on the guy for things that are beyond his control.

If you thought the Line was going to be PRESTO CHANGO! FIXED! by the 1st game you're high.

On top of that we had 3 Players assist Carrol's game plan and a bullcrap call on Nate helped them get down the field.

Let's see where we're at a few more games in. Hopefully Heitmann is a quick healer and can take over the RG slot. Baas has actually done pretty well all things considered. The Rookies need to get better and we need to get all our RBs' onto the field not just Frank. Frank only knows North South running and our Opponents know this. Get WB and AD on the field and then let's see where we're at. ALL QBs' need a Running game and blockers. Don't have that you don't have shat.

~Ceadder

No ceadder, NO! you're not going to get me to go back. I'm tired man, I'm worn out, I'm just flat out beaten. I can't do it any more, I won't. I've made every argument that you've just tossed to me and more. But here's the rub. WE ARE WRONG. I'm sorry man, I really am, I wish it were true and this dude is going to magically turn it around. But you know what? That's just me watching to much Harry potter with my kids (thanks for the "too young" remark btw). That all being said, yeah this douche is gonna be our qb for the rest of the year, there's just no other option. So go on keep up the fight brother, I'm throwing in the towel. DONE! And about me not being a fan, well, you could ask all the patched holes in my walls about that one....

FU€K YOU ALEX SMITH!!!
Oh and Trent and Carr together...

FRESNO STATE BABY!!!!

Hahaha, I actually liked both of them then.

Don't be a dick Leatha.

~Ceadder

I LOVE YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

Ahhhh

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

No ceadder, NO! you're not going to get me to go back. I'm tired man, I'm worn out, I'm just flat out beaten. I can't do it any more, I won't. I've made every argument that you've just tossed to me and more. But here's the rub. WE ARE WRONG. I'm sorry man, I really am, I wish it were true and this dude is going to magically turn it around. But you know what? That's just me watching to much Harry potter with my kids (thanks for the "too young" remark btw). That all being said, yeah this douche is gonna be our qb for the rest of the year, there's just no other option. So go on keep up the fight brother, I'm throwing in the towel. DONE! And about me not being a fan, well, you could ask all the patched holes in my walls about that one....

FU€K YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

You'll be back. I'm not a huge fan of Smith. But c'mon dude, you're on the ledge after ONE game?

Does ANYBODY besides me see that you were never a fan of his to begin with? Don't misrepresent yourself here. You have a three digit post level and that shows to me you don't post much one way or the other.

If you don't like him fine. I'm giving him 6 games. That's how bad the '95 team was to start out the season. Any REASONABLE fan should give the team 6 games.

But hey whatever, one more person to line up if there is crow to be served.

~Ceadder
Oh and Trent and Carr together...

FRESNO STATE BABY!!!!

Hahaha, I actually liked both of them then.

Who would pay to see David alex Carr and trent dilfer....must not be a recession where your from
Smith may not pan out this year, but as a realist i will say this.

I WISH... that after Smith was drafted that HE was the ONLY problem that we've had as a team since he's been here.

Has that been the case, Hell no. Most importan position or not. Like ALL THE GREAT QB'S HAVE SAID, "If you dont have a great supporting cast then u cant get it done. It's not about just me, i have 10 other guys that have to be doing there part as well in order to be successful".

I dont know whats soooo hard about the zone accepting this quote. Jerry Rice the GOAT, says a truly good/great WR, should catch anything thrown there way. But s**t since Hill and JTO WR's been dropping passes, but we never talk about that.

For some reason we make excuses for every other aspect but QB. Even in writing articles, i laugh when i see they write, "the defense was horrendous, but can still hold their own." Obviously if your horrendous, it's because you cant hold ur own.

Either way I thought being in school f**ked my mind up, but booooooy it's nothing compared to how the zone can really mess ur mind up, if u took everything seriously. At times u wouldnt even think that this is a fan zone.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Don't be a dick Leatha.

~Ceadder

I LOVE YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

Ahhhh

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

FU€K YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

You'll be back. I'm not a huge fan of Smith. But c'mon dude, you're on the ledge after ONE game?

Does ANYBODY besides me see that you were never a fan of his to begin with? Don't misrepresent yourself here. You have a three digit post level and that shows to me you don't post much one way or the other.

If you don't like him fine. I'm giving him 6 games. That's how bad the '95 team was to start out the season. Any REASONABLE fan should give the team 6 games.

~Ceadder

There you go insulting fans again. Don't you have anything better to do then worry about what other fans think.

Why dont you just worry about what you think about the team and let everybody else think what they want. It would probably be less stressful for you.

-susweel
Originally posted by susweel:

Don't be a dick Leatha.

~Ceadder

I LOVE YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

Ahhhh

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

FU€K YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

~Ceadder

There you go insulting fans again. Don't you have anything better to do then worry about what other fans think.

Why dont you just worry about what you think about the team and let everybody else think what they want. It would probably be less stressful for you.

-susweel

That's funny.

I'm not worried what you think. I just think you and the other deserters' are foolish for your stance after ONE game this season.

If we're in the same place 6 games in then it wasn't to be. But any realistic fan cannot possibly know what's what after one game.

I've even pointed out our issues. But since you foolish types blame Smith for everything, you've shown that you have no idea of what you're talking about. The Defense gave up 21 points. That's all Alex's fault? Pathetic. No wonder we're called "Whiners".

~Ceadder

Don't be a dick Leatha.

~Ceadder

I LOVE YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

Ahhhh

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

FU€K YOU ALEX SMITH!!!

~Ceadder

C'mon man just because I'm not on the WZ on a regular doesn't mean I wasn't on the AS bandwagon. But it's cool man. I know the frustration you're feeling, i really do. So hey man, keep believing. Btw just because I can give up on ass bag, that doesn't mean that I've given up on the niners. NEVER! so let's just revisit this in, what, six weeks? One of us will have been proven wrong, the "haters" will have been proven right, I'll be stress free, and you'll be border line hypertension. And then we can all yell out together FU€K YOU ALEX SMITH!! and then we can all move on and heal. Won't it be great?

So, until then.

[ Edited by sincalniner on Sep 16, 2010 at 14:31:03 ]
Share 49ersWebzone