There are 151 users in the forums

How confident are you this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How confident are you this season?

Wow, Before the start of the season I had a bunch confidence that we will make the playoffs. I felt very let down after this first game. I know there is still 15 more games to go. So here is the question.

How much confidence do you have in our team that we will still will make the playoffs after sundays performance?

Note:

Now we are 1.5 game behind the seahawks and 1 have behind AZ.

[ Edited by iamtheman698 on Sep 14, 2010 at 22:23:42 ]
how much confidence do i have that season will turn out well or how confident am i that the niners will have a winning season
Originally posted by Allx9er:
how much confidence do i have that season will turn out well or how confident am i that the niners will have a winning season

Isn't that the same thing?

A good season would be a winning season right?
I am very confindence

lol
nice edit, lol
  • tap11
  • Veteran
I has confidence our edukation system is reely good.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I have zero confidence. We tied the Raiders for worst opening week loss and we were playing last years 5-11 Seachickens, who had what you could call a rookie NFL coach because he had been gone so long. 8-8 last year, and we had a good draft, 10-6 in the weak NFC West looked like a gimme, then they lay an egg, disgusting.
I really don't know what to expect this week or for the season. With all these communication problems that they're having, it's making me lose a little bit of confidence in Sing. To know that he had these problems last year and didn't fix it pisses me off. Lets see how Monday night goes.
i'm confident that sing is going to live and die with raye and smith, therefore he's a dead man walking
We are dead. And we were overrated. Come on man we can't even get the plays in. How do you expect to win?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are dead. And we were overrated. Come on man we can't even get the plays in. How do you expect to win?

see that big cross around sings neck

THE DEVOUT SHALL PREVAIL

GODS FAVOR FTW
Originally posted by znk916:

THE DEVOUT SHALL PREVAIL

GODS FAVOR FTW

I'm going to go back to my 1 - 15 preidictions if we can't get the play in or communicate it clearly enough.

Originally posted by znk916:

THE DEVOUT SHALL PREVAIL

GODS FAVOR FTW

I'm going to go back to my 1 - 15 preidictions if we can't get the play in or communicate it clearly enough.

Man, I was so embarrass Monday at work I was like GO CHARGERS!!

Dam California has some f up teams,, 49ers, Raiders, and Chargers.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
You mean how confident WAS I this season??

Well enough to lay down $150 on the spread. Damn 9ers can't say I never spent money on them.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
You mean how confident WAS I this season??

Well enough to lay down $150 on the spread. Damn 9ers can't say I never spent money on them.

Dam I hope i don't have to pay my co- workers at work for best season. I work with a bunch of dam raider fans.
Share 49ersWebzone