LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

Hahahaha 49ers still ahead of Seattle in ESPN Power Rankings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zillabeast:
All the knucklehead Seahawks fans who think that their team did anything special to beat the 49ers are in for a rude awakening. We kicked our own ass. There's nothing special about the Seachickens. They'll be lucky to win another game the rest of the season.

that looks like a copy and paste of what I saw from a cardinal fan last year.
hahahaha That'll show them!!!!!
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
All the knucklehead Seahawks fans who think that their team did anything special to beat the 49ers are in for a rude awakening. We kicked our own ass. There's nothing special about the Seachickens. They'll be lucky to win another game the rest of the season.

that looks like a copy and paste of what I saw from a cardinal fan last year.

• Otter
  • Veteran
The Cardinals are ranked in front of us. You can't stop Derek Anderson, you can only hope to contain him.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
...and this is important to you?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
WhoTF cares?
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
We must be better, because the arbitrary ranking says so. In fact, according to my power rankings, we're the bestest and most handsome.

have you seen Dixon??

Smiley or not, Beauty is in the eye...
....and behind them in standings
Well I'm sure this will just deflate the Seahawks locker room.
yeah!!! f**k the real rankings that actually matter!!!

Well obviously we do have the better team, course we had a better team than Zona last year so that doesn't mean as much as it should.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Well obviously we do have the better team, course we had a better team than Zona last year so that doesn't mean as much as it should.

Point taken about zona, but IMO, we haven't quite proven we have the better team just yet.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

Point taken about zona, but IMO, we haven't quite proven we have the better team just yet.

Talent wize were better. We would of won that game, just like last year if we would of gotten that precious 2 possession lead instead of continuing to keep them in the game, by failing to capitalize on chances (Alex Alex Alex).
  • Chief
  • Veteran
HAHAHA!

They just kicked our ass!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
YES!!!! Another imaginary victory!!!!

We are so cool!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone