LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Who can develop our next QB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Draft a QB high
New OC
Toss Carr
Keep Smith as a #2, he'd be a great backup, he was when Shaun Hill was our starter.
Depending on the OC, we may also have to cut ties with Nate Davis(cant wait another 2 years to learn playbook.)
On a seperate note:
Begin more rotations in the backfield, with Gore, Westbrook and a budding Dixon, why the fu@k aren't we already doing this?!!!!
Originally posted by leolion:
Maybe they could get the guy from "Friday Night Lights".

Coach taylor is a million times the coach that sing will ever be, and he's not even real
I believe that none of our qbs are signed beyond this season. If we need to get a new qb I think that means sing is out, so my choice is Gruden based off no research and just because he did that show with tebow, clausen and mccoy
I dont like the thought of losing Singletary, but if we could bring in Gruden, it wouldn't be so bad.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I believe that none of our qbs are signed beyond this season. If we need to get a new qb I think that means sing is out, so my choice is Gruden based off no research and just because he did that show with tebow, clausen and mccoy

Carr is signed for 2 years
I'm sure the New Head Coach will pick his own staff!
After going through the Nolan and now Singletary era I feel that we need to hire a HC who is going to have his offensive system, who is a tactician, and who will call his own plays.

To me that means Gruden. If Singletary fails, I hope so hope that Jed courts Gruden and offers him as much as he wants.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Sep 14, 2010 at 15:51:00 ]
We're killing Singletary off a little prematurely.

I can't believe how fast the opitimism got sucked out of the place.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 14, 2010 at 15:55:10 ]
Share 49ersWebzone