There are 272 users in the forums

Who can develop our next QB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ray !
Originally posted by cNiner:
Ray !

Lewis?
Originally posted by jpherring:
Lets hire Norv Turner again so that he can leave us after 1 season again. That way we can get another season of making excuses for Alex.

Nothing is going to help this team. They are losers from top to bottom. I hate it because we wasted so much talent.

LOl, did you even read the original post?
Whoever Gruden or Harbaugh decides to hire.
The offensives are ahead of the defenses in the NFL, and have been so for the last decade. Any good offensive mind becomes a head coach before a defensive coach. Except the 49ers, they hire defensive coaches with no head coaching experience. If the run game isn't working early they are dead. And forget about any fourth quarter comebacks, that hasn't happened since Jeff Garcia was here. Singletary's Bears won one championship with defense, the 49ers won five with offense. (PS, they had a great defense too). If this ship doesn't get on course hire an offensive coach with roots to the Bill Walsh lineage.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Oh Harbaugh....

hmm. Which QB's does he have to his credit?
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Oh Harbaugh....

hmm. Which QB's does he have to his credit?

Andrew Luck, duh.
Maybe they could get the guy from "Friday Night Lights".
this a really good question. I really don't know who is out there who is considered a "great QB teacher." Mike Johnson seems respected as a QB coach, but I really don't know enough about him to say, with confidence, that he's someone who can really develop a QB into a star.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
this a really good question. I really don't know who is out there who is considered a "great QB teacher." Mike Johnson seems respected as a QB coach, but I really don't know enough about him to say, with confidence, that he's someone who can really develop a QB into a star.

I agree with you, but I think great players are born, not developed. great example--AS, he's been developing for the past 24 years and look....

omg i do not want another rookie qb, it will take time for him to develope, we need to get someone via trade or free agency, i would pick up vick in a second, he looks better every week
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
John Gruden should be our next hc.
Resurrect Bill Walsh plz k thx bai
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
omg i do not want another rookie qb, it will take time for him to develope, we need to get someone via trade or free agency, i would pick up vick in a second, he looks better every week

Donovan McNabb!
JON GRUDEN
Share 49ersWebzone