There are 197 users in the forums

ESPN: NFC West QB rankings after Week 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
some of you crack me up........it was one game.........geesy peezy.......relax......
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
some of you crack me up........it was one game.........geesy peezy.......relax......

One game where he made the same mistakes that he made back in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2009. But; yeah, it's just one game...
Originally posted by D_Niner:

One game where he made the same mistakes that he made back in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2009. But; yeah, it's just one game...

then we lose another game, everybody will say the same thing, its only one game. when you realize it, it will be too late and we are out of the playoffs
Originally posted by 49ersking:
It's one thing to lose by 3 or 7 points, but by 25 points? disheartening.

Nah, laughingstock is more like it. That's why it hurts so bad especially after talkin' smack.

Still, I have been a staunch Alex supporter. But like anything that fails continuously, the piece must be removed. In the eyes of Jed, I can see him already looking at the great QB class of 2011. If Smith did well, Jed would be sold. But Smith failed and miserably.

IMHO, the only way Smith stays if he takes us to the playoffs and wins one game. If not, I can see us jumping up the draft to take one of the top QBs. This time though, we have a better team for a rookie QB.

My goodness though, I hope Alex snaps out of it on Monday. Yea Tico, good luck with that...
some talk radio host made a comment about Alex Smith yesterday. He said, it is an argument against further expansion.....by that Alex Smith has no business being a starting QB in the NFL.....and this is what you get when all the good QB's are taken and the worst teams have to settle.
Originally posted by rxrunner:

then we lose another game, everybody will say the same thing, its only one game. when you realize it, it will be too late and we are out of the playoffs

that's even better.......based on the doom and gloom here about the abilities of the QB and yet you want to mention that you are concerned about missing the playoffs????? that is classic.........typical for most members here though

that's even better.......based on the doom and gloom here about the abilities of the QB and yet you want to mention that you are concerned about missing the playoffs????? that is classic.........typical for most members here though

before the seahawks game i thought we would, but now i dont think we can. im just saying people are saying its only one game, and soon it will be 2, 3, 4, 5 games and by that time it will be too late for anything

[ Edited by rxrunner on Sep 14, 2010 at 11:15:13 ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:

remember Pelos?
Originally posted by ninertico:

Nah, laughingstock is more like it. That's why it hurts so bad especially after talkin' smack.

Still, I have been a staunch Alex supporter. But like anything that fails continuously, the piece must be removed. In the eyes of Jed, I can see him already looking at the great QB class of 2011. If Smith did well, Jed would be sold. But Smith failed and miserably.

IMHO, the only way Smith stays if he takes us to the playoffs and wins one game. If not, I can see us jumping up the draft to take one of the top QBs. This time though, we have a better team for a rookie QB.

My goodness though, I hope Alex snaps out of it on Monday. Yea Tico, good luck with that...

Even if Alex comes around we need to draft a QB of the future. If Alex were to have another serious injury we'll have no chance with our current scrub backups.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by lamontb:
That is a sad collection of qb's. Sadly smith is on the bottom. Amazingly Anderson was the only one not to throw a int.

you actually thought it would be diffrent ? come on the only time Alex plays good is in practice and hyped up by coaches and f**king homer sportswriters !

but, but, he was the pre-season MVP.... ohhh, and a new captain
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by ninertico:

Even if Alex comes around we need to draft a QB of the future. If Alex were to have another serious injury we'll have no chance with our current scrub backups.

I would agree especially since Nate Davis didn't jump ahead of schedule, instead regressed or stayed flat. Let's find that QB with Moxie and accuracy, please.
AS should be ranked 8th, behind all the 2nd string QBs
plus we have F. Gore.......everything will be fine.........he himself will return the Niners to glory.......feed him the ball 30+ times a game.....I don't understand why we even have a QB....seriously........or other RBs on the team.....
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
If this type of Smith performance in year 6 were to be known in 2005, I think Smith would have gone undrafted! A f'ing rookie playing his first game had way more poise than Smith showed. The stats don't tell the story with what I saw from Bradford. This is so sad.
Share 49ersWebzone