There are 173 users in the forums

If Gore can't get it done bring in DIXON!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
uh Gore is better than Dixon so no
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Stupid thread, but not surprised seeing who its coming from. I mean the guy does think Alex The Bust Smith is good. He also liked the Kentwan Balmer pick as I remember getting into with him when when the Niners made that mistake on draft day.

that says it all, you are a cowboys fan and live in Dallas Tx. lol just signed up in Aug. Sounds like another troll to me. Tell Jerry I say hi!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I bet Dixon would have had a TD and more yards vs Seattle.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Stupid thread, but not surprised seeing who its coming from. I mean the guy does think Alex The Bust Smith is good. He also liked the Kentwan Balmer pick as I remember getting into with him when when the Niners made that mistake on draft day.

that says it all, you are a cowboys fan and live in Dallas Tx. lol just signed up in Aug. Sounds like another troll to me. Tell Jerry I say hi!

Troll? hardly. Cowboys fan, you wish. Niner fan since 1983, which is probably before you were born. Just not a delusional fan. I just signed up because you can't sign up with a yahoo or gmail email account.

well i can't really debate you on what you think 'would have happened', but dixon shined in preseason, and is nowhere near gore's talent level. just stop

I did not like that pick, I wanted De Jackson, we passed on him 2 times. Why is it a stupid thread? I love it when jock lovin posters said things like its dumb or stupid, but back it up with nothing, then bring up things off topic that have nothing to do with the thread. Thats just dumb.

It's dumb because you are suggesting that our best player, pro-bowl workhorse Frank Gore, step aside for an unproven rookie who merely looked good in preseason. A few carries a game to see how he does, sure, but that's clearly not what you are suggesting. As far as bringing up "off topic" things. I merely point out how poorly you evaluate talent by pointing out your support of poor players in the past. Thus giving your already weak thread, even less credibility.

[ Edited by Hollywood on Sep 16, 2010 at 18:06:35 ]

Troll? hardly. Cowboys fan, you wish. Niner fan since 1983, which is probably before you were born. Just not a delusional fan. I just signed up because you can't sign up with a yahoo or gmail email account.

lol ok, sure you are not a cowboys fan, whatever. Yeah 1983 before I was born.

I did not like that pick, I wanted De Jackson, we passed on him 2 times. Why is it a stupid thread? I love it when jock lovin posters said things like its dumb or stupid, but back it up with nothing, then bring up things off topic that have nothing to do with the thread. Thats just dumb.

It's dumb because you are suggesting that our best player, pro-bowl workhorse Frank Gore, step aside for an unproven rookie who merely looked good in preseason. A few carries a game to see how he does, sure, but that's clearly not what you are suggesting. As far as bringing up "off topic" things. I merely point out how poorly you evaluate talent by pointing out your support of poor players in the past. Thus giving your already weak thread, even less credibility.

well at least you posted something, I don't agree with you, but at least you must think this thread is worth you posting in it. I really don't see a problem with trying Dixon in that game when Gore and our OL were getting killed. And you will see if the Saints do the same that DIXON and Westbrook will get playing time. Just watch. Thats if Gore gets shut down again. For someone who thinks my thread is weak, you sure like to post in it. I still think you are a troll cowboys fan, and you live in Dallas Tx not many 49er fans live there. A lot of trolls do.

well i can't really debate you on what you think 'would have happened', but dixon shined in preseason, and is nowhere near gore's talent level. just stop

lets see what happens in the Saints game. Gore better have the game of his life.

lets see what happens in the Saints game. The O-line better have the game of their lives.

fixed, now lock this thread

• Hopper
  • Veteran

Based off what? lol preseason.
Originally posted by Hopper:

Based off what? lol preseason.

based on what Gore was doing. wowsa.

lets see what happens in the Saints game. The O-line better have the game of their lives.

fixed, now lock this thread

Gore better if you dont want to see Dixon and Westbrook. In fact we might see them both at the same time.
i just realized you're a vet and this thread could be sarcastic........
i just realized you're a vet and this thread could be sarcastic........

hehe u wise one.
Share 49ersWebzone