LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

CANDLESTICK 12TH MAN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
the noise will probably affect us more than the Saints lol

LOL

For some reason people can't just shut the f**k up when our team is rolling on offense. They want to chant "NIIIIINNNNNEEEEERSSSSS!!!" the whole time. WhoTF else has fans does this.
Originally posted by maya0724:
Lets take a note from the seattle game and make candlestick on MNF the loudest mfering stadium on the planet. Thats the only way we can help our team win. Although I wont be at the game. Pass the word around so that fans attending can make a whole lot of noise when the Saints have the ball.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. we will do that. THe wine and cheese fans and the stadium sucks. I guarantee if they play poorly in the first half they will get booed off the field. Most boos at alex smith. THis park could never get loud enuf to rattle the opponets. seatle and kc stadiums, yes.
I can't believe someone who's not even gonna be at the game started this thread.......only in the Webzone. I'll actually be there making noise and being told to sit down by some old person or someone with a kid! This is football if you just want to watch the game comfortably with no interuptions..............please, please, please, please, please, please just stay home and let some real fans come out and support the team!

[ Edited by Ramp19Stoner on Sep 14, 2010 at 01:55:23 ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
the noise will probably affect us more than the Saints lol

LOL

For some reason people can't just shut the f**k up when our team is rolling on offense. They want to chant "NIIIIINNNNNEEEEERSSSSS!!!" the whole time. WhoTF else has fans does this.

so annoying
If all of ninertalk goes to the game, we're doomed.lol

Massive amounts of suicides
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I blame

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I blame

your manicurist?
12th woman.
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
All the noise in the world can't make Alex Smith a winning QB. He simply sucks and will never be a good QB in the NFL.

The hell does this have to do with the subject of this thread? Seriously... I mean seriously!

nothing really, but people in here will always find a way to relate it back to alex.
With all those old timers at the game i doubt that would happen they just sit down dont cheer & listen to their little radio while watching the game.......

We need a new young base of fans at the Stick in order for that to happen

Candlestick and it's fans are a joke

"SHHHH! SIT DOWN"

Originally posted by oreck16:

"SHHHH! SIT DOWN"

O please...Im sorry to say but our crowd has no clue of when to cheer and when to STFU. So irritating. Its simple yell your @ss off when the D is on the field and STFU when the offense is on the field. This happens all the time....for example...4th and short and we're going for it....I put money on it...the stadium gets even louder...I just don't get it.
Originally posted by oreck16:

"SHHHH! SIT DOWN"

What do you expect from 8 years of losing?

and you cant compare other fan bases because there is alot more to do in the bay area unlike some cities.

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 14, 2010 at 11:59:26 ]
Share 49ersWebzone